Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Old Forester 1897 Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey (Bottled in Bond).
Wow! Sounds great Bob! You should savor it slowly!

I'm at home tonight enjoying some Maestro Dobel tequila while rewatching Ken Burn's Civil War series DVDs. I did go to an annual Pre-1865 swap meet & gun show today. I picked up a couple of old slouch hats for their cords & medallions.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Last night I attended a meeting of the Texas Craft Brewers Guild at Wild Acre Brewing.

Enjoyed some Tarantula Hawk and Soul Pleasure - draft, not cans. Both very nice.

6f3356421d597fcf01970d996f0d1616.jpg

Cheers!
David

Bob, I hope you enjoyed your birthday Happy Hour even though it was a delayed start due to work. As a loyal friend I kept my word & started the celebration on time with Boulevard's Rye on Rye on Rye Ale (new this yr; 14.6% ABV) along with a few shots of Redemption Rye whiskey. The whole Saloon where I was at was jumping in celebration, in your honor.

Until next yr...

Bob, I hope you enjoyed your birthday Happy Hour even though it was a delayed start due to work. As a loyal friend I kept my word & started the celebration on time with Boulevard's Rye on Rye on Rye Ale (new this yr; 14.6% ABV) along with a few shots of Redemption Rye whiskey. The whole Saloon where I was at was jumping in celebration, in your honor.

Until next yr...

Thanks again for your efforts Jack! We went to Pappy's Cafe (my favorite hole-in-the-wall), but the taps were down. I opted for PBR in a can and enjoyed the heart-attack-inducing spicy mac & cheese (with cut up hot links) along with a good visit with my wife and kids. This was followed up by a couple of hours of drunken thrifting.

Excuse the weird lighting picked up by my cell phone. This stuff truly looks good and tastes amazing.

33056748046_767815d382_z.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff