Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you do for Living?

The Lonely Navigator

Practically Family
Disabled (CFS)

But if I could 'conjure up' something I would love to do as a 'job'...I'm not sure what it would be exactly since my interests seem to be at the opposite end of the spectrum (natural healing on one end, and the history on the other). :rolleyes:

:)

Prien

RIOT

Practically Family
I manage the Advertising and Production Dept for a weekly financial newspaper in NYC..

..and Muse's (Photomuse) little helper ;)

koopkooper

Practically Family
Since moving to the city I have recently discovered the advantage of networking and being able to wear several hats.
For the last eight years I have worked as a radio announcer and when I worked in the country that was about all I had time for as they needed me there all day.
Having moved to the city I am only required to work my shift then go home, so now I have expanded into voiceovers and just the other day work for an industry online magazine contributing stories. I am now looking for a third job to keep me even busier and wealthier!

Empyrium

One of the Regulars
I think everyone here is curious to know what each of us do for living, what kind of job ah....

I do work for SANYO Electric in the area of Air Conditioner. And i do Web Designing too.

What do you do for living?

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
I've done things that make me money... Like Control offices full of Brokers.

Though what I really like to do is things like this.
Talking about and learning about style and clothing.
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=21989

Show me someone who will pay me to to short snippets about clothes and I'll... well I'll be happier and making money.
I field a lot of questions on this forum and many others... I get recognized in shops and patted on the back for things I have written. Anywho... that's what I'd like to do for a living.

Reality is straddling between two commodities firms until I pic a chair. Eating small scraps as I train brokers till I become one again myself.

Naama

Practically Family
At the moment I'm a professional daughter lol So going to university brings me the money from my parents... :p But I'm looking for a job! (yes! even if my mom don't believe me!) Tomorrow I'll have an interview at the museum of Castel Schönbrunn, it's near my place and an amazing place to be... so cross your fingers for me!

Naama

carter

I'll Lock Up
I used to be a Vice President for a nationally-known Restaurant and Entertainment company. Then the company was bought out and some executive positions were eliminated during restructuring. Mine was one. So I took a hefty severance and a hiatus from the corporate rat race.
I like to write and would do it for a living if possible.
Alternatively, I'd like to be a hot walker just horsing around at Santa Anita.

leaette

A-List Customer
I have one of the most demanding bosses. I don't get paid. No vacation. He doesn't offer medical or dental. And he pukes on me sometimes.

I'm a full time mom!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace