Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you look like?

Folly

One of the Regulars
Taken on Saturday .. Obviously, I'm the one on the left lol

IMG_0619Small.jpg

"Doc" Devereux

One Too Many
Spitfire said:
You always walk around with sailors on sundays then?
Should try flyboys ;)

There are several very smutty jokes springing to mind immediately, but I wouldn't dream of repeating them in this company.

So I shall simply echo Spitfire's comment, and thus try to maintain my threadbare illusion of gentility.

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
[QUOTE="Doc" Devereux]There are several very smutty jokes springing to mind immediately, but I wouldn't dream of repeating them in this company.

So I shall simply echo Spitfire's comment, and thus try to maintain my threadbare illusion of gentility.[/QUOTE]

Was it something I said? Never dreamed of beeing "smutty" - :D

GOK

One Too Many
[QUOTE="Doc" Devereux]Possibly more an effect from some of my acquaintances - high altitude, low morals. :D[/QUOTE]

I am so glad you said that before we met Doc!

A recent piccy of moi!

DSC00143.jpg

Folly

One of the Regulars
Spitfire - my weekends are usually reserved for sailors ;) Actually, it was a forties event we attended!

Lady DeWinter - thank you! It's a Harrods hat actually, I picked it up for £1.50!

"Doc" Devereux - thank you!

BegintheBeguine - thank you so very much! You're right - it would make a lovely Christmas card. And on his behalf, thank you for the sweet comment!

GOK

One Too Many
Folly said:
GOK, you look just lovely!

Thank you, Folly...as do you of course! I'm trying to think who your hubby reminds me of but it's eluding me at the moment...I'll get there in the end though!

Thank you, JohnnySan as well for the compliment. :D

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
GOK said:
Thank you, Folly...as do you of course! I'm trying to think who your hubby reminds me of but it's eluding me at the moment...I'll get there in the end though!

Thank you, JohnnySan as well for the compliment. :D

Bryan Ferry??? No....yes...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic