Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you look like?

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
mysterygal said:
That is eerie! Except for the rifle...you don't look anything like MY father in-law :)

That's probably a good thing. Having a double for my daughter-in-law is great, but two of me - I don't know about that ... :D

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Here's a picture of me from another thread. I just think it's really pretty cool, and felt like posting it here as well.

IMG_1466.jpg

Miss Lucy June

One of the Regulars
Hondo said:
I trust you don't mind me bring this up again, its really not the "voluptuos" look ;) we all see it in your face, eyes, cheeks Ms Lucy June (bwt cute name) take a peek below :)
renee02.jpg

"Lucy June" isn't my actual name...my name's actually Angela, but my mother has called me Lucy June since forever. She also renamed my sister. She went from Catherine to Katrina Louise. She's an odd one, my mother. She looks like Ginger Rogers, so we'll let her slide. haha

Yes, I see it. But she can be rail thin sometimes and thats when she loses those cheeks. It's not a good look for her. Eat a sandwich Renée.

chucklehead

A-List Customer
I dig that get up with a shovel.
i would trade canes tho. you need a sword cane with that coat.
M-2759.gif

Dinerman said:
Here's a picture of me from another thread. I just think it's really pretty cool, and felt like posting it here as well.

IMG_1466.jpg

Jovan

Suspended
Forgive my bluntness, Dinerman, but I don't know if the sneakers really go well with that outfit. Perhaps oxblood boots? (The coat isn't my thing, but that's beside the point anyway.)

Jessica Reinard

Familiar Face
Jovan said:
Forgive my bluntness, Dinerman, but I don't know if the sneakers really go well with that outfit. Perhaps oxblood boots? (The coat isn't my thing, but that's beside the point anyway.)

Sure it's not as sophisticated, but I like the modern take on a vintage look. I think it looks great.

Jovan

Suspended
Oh, I wasn't saying that in the sense of being vintage correct. I just think it looks slightly out of place when wearing a shirt with tie, coat, and proper trousers.

ferryengr

One of the Regulars
Pink Dahlia said:
Here's a new pic of me (not that I look much different):

l_44a84a728a07e13cc70010731d159da5.jpg

Pink, LOL, you look like a girl that is full of sass in that photo! A girl that can handle anything that comes her way. Is that right?

Martinis at 8

Practically Family
...What do I look like?

Why I am so ugly that when I was a child my mother had to tie a bone around my neck just to get the dog to play with me :eek:

M8

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
If I was actually wearing it, I'd probably have some better shoes on, but as it was over 80, I just threw it on over what I was already wearing that day for a quick picture in the basement.
and those PF's are just so comfortable.

Rafter

Suspended
mysterygal said:
l_4ac39ebd7dc5dd71426e99ab5c405a78.jpg

My bad...here's the bigger version (one day I'll get this picture posting thing:eek: )

mysterygal,
There's "No Doubt" that you look like Gwen Stefani!

gwen1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic