Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do You Styling People Drink?

ShesSoVaVaVoom

One of the Regulars
1.vodka tonic with lime

2.vodka and cranberry juice, heavy on the sauce;) easy on the juice

3.rum and coke with two stemmed cherrys

and once in a while if I'm feelin' like it, white russian, or a mudslide.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
1. Small batch bourbon, neat
2. Jim Beam and soda
3. Jameson's, neat
4. The occasional cocktail, but nothing sugary - Manhattans, Old Fashioneds, Sidecars....

LizzieMaine

Bartender
I'm not supposed to drink at all, the doctor says -- bad for the triglycerides. But I say "fooey" and hoist a pint of Guinness when it suits me. For cocktails, I'll have a vodka collins please, no cherry. Whisky, I don't drink -- but I do spray it on the outside of baked ham.

Hexenmeister

One of the Regulars
Ouzo
The Dalmore
Guinness
Franziskanner Hefe-Weissen
Gin and Tonic
A classic dry martini
I've also taken a recent liking to Campari and the Negroni, or even just Campari and soda, or Campari and grapefruit juice.

Grnidwitch

A-List Customer
Jack Daniels, with Coke/Ginger Ale/7up on an average day
Jack Daniels on the rocks when the day has been bad
Mojito when the sun is setting and the night promises to be warm, soft and sexy
Vodka Martini, dirty when I'm out and feeling like a lady.

I'm allergic to beer/ales/and stouts. Please tell the people at Guinness I'm sorry. I miss it so much :(

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Cin-Cin..!!

I do like a pint of Smithwicks or Guinness draught when in Ireland. When at home and chilling out on the deck I like the old original Guinness in the bottle (very different to draught).
For wine I'm very partial to Australian Shiraz or a Cabernet Sauvignon.
Love a good G&T when it's well made (so many folk cock this up sadly). And when out in the local city to my fav bar, I love a glass of Erdinger (though just two will have me giddy!!- so cheap to cater for;) ).
And after the cocktails at Claridges, I just adore the 'Cucumber Collins' made with cucumber vodka - pure bliss in a 1930's glass, oh yes!!
HarpersBazaar002.jpg

Pip

A-List Customer
For me?

• Pimms and a mixer (tends to be ginger ale or lemonade)
    Port
    Rose
    Cosmopolitans
    Margaritas
    Mojitos
    Red wine
    Champagne
    G&T

Oh and tea, coffee (of various kinds) lol
Despite how it may seem, I'm not an alcoholic ;)

brylcreem boy

One of the Regulars
1. Vodka Martini- Grey Goose or Belvedere.
2. Cabo Wabo Margarita.
3. Breckinridge Trademark Pale Ale or Avalanche Ale.
4. Myers Dark Rum and Coke with a splash of Lime.

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
My standard drink of choice is a black Russian. When I'm hosting a party, I make up cosmopolitans by the pitcher. I never turn down a glass of bubbly and I love dessert wines like muscato. I grew up drinking shots of ouzo at all family gatherings, so I tend to do shots of that when I need to get a good drunk on. I'm also a sucker for the big, fancy drink menus at trendy bars and will usually try some fancy faux whatever-tini they have on offer.

Drew B

One of the Regulars
KittyT said:
1. Small batch bourbon, neat
2. Jim Beam and soda
3. Jameson's, neat
4. The occasional cocktail, but nothing sugary - Manhattans, Old Fashioneds, Sidecars....

lady, i like your style...though i cant stand the normal jim beam any more... too sweet? Or maybe cos i got drank too much when i was sixteen *shudders* Gotta be small batch.

I got a bottle of Glenlivet for my 19th birthday. Though i was very drunk at that point so I still have no idea who gave it to me. Anyhow I have to say its a very good drink. It's all gone now. So i might just get more.

So for me its a good bourbon or whiskey, neat. Or Coopers Beer. OR something fancy just for kicks.

BTW Who knows Coopers, do you get it outside of Australia?

Recently tried Smithwicks on draught..yummy...
plus Sam Adams Octoberfest...tasty
and for a late dinner...an Australian wine by Black Opal Cabernet/ Merlot..altho inexpensive...very very good IMO.
HD

GeorgeTheCat

New in Town
Jameson's Irish Whiskey (One of Ireland's greatest gifts to mankind IMO.)
Makers Mark Bourbon
Extra Dry Three Olive Martini made with Bombay Sapphire Gin
Beck's
Shiner Bock
Michelob Amber Bock

Akubra Man

One of the Regulars
While not a big drinker I do enjoy a dram of Whiskey now and then. I find the American, Canadian and Scottish version equally good yet unique. I do not have a preference between blended, single malt or single cask versions. I enjoy all types for their own uniqueness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL