Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you wear under your jacket?

Motocann

One Too Many
Bumping this thread, but I have a question. Do you guys know a source for quality t-shirts that have good length to be worn untucked and not stick out from under a jacket too much? @ton312 , I noticed your shirts have perfect length for that, but I am not sure if they are tees. I am looking for tee length up to 2" below the belt. Some of my tees are down to my thighs, lol.
Check out Butterscotch LB’s t-shirts.

IMG_0212.jpeg
IMG_0144.jpeg
IMG_8838.jpeg
Lately (besides a shirt obviously, I haven’t gone that far into the 70’s yet) I’ve been loving my suede pioneer wear vest.
Works really well with any jacket over it. I haven’t posted a pic but it’s especially good with the western wool blazers.
I really need some dark brown suede boot cut pants. Just go full distance and FTW. I’ll also trade my bitch wagon for a horse.

Khilij

One of the Regulars
I like to wear various long sleeve shirts under my jackets, both with collar and without. My favorites are Henley shirts because of the casual look and the buttons which allow for cooling down on a hot day. I prefer long sleeves because I don't really like the feeling of the linings of the jackets I have on my skin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo