Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What film is it?

gobler

One of the Regulars
Hello all, I am trying to remember the title of a film I saw a while ago. First it is NOT the 42 film Flying Tigers staring the Duke. The basic plot: The main character, who loves to fly, joins the Air Force after Pearl Harbor. He flies cargo to china to where the Flying Tigers are stationed. After several losses of the group he is able to join the Flying Tiger unit and quickly becomes an ACE. The film even explains the Blood Patch. I liked this film and for the life of me cannot remember the title. Does any one know???

:cheers1:
Jeff

gobler

One of the Regulars
God Is My Co-pilot! That's it Tank!! :) For some reason I thought it was after Pearl but I was wrong. This is definitely the film. Now to see if I can rent/buy it. Wow, thank you kind sir. This is one of the many reasons why I love this forum, the vast knowledge pool is staggering not to mention the great folks.

:cheers1:
Jeff

The Wingnut

One Too Many
That's the story of Robert L. Scott...who incidentally is still alive and kicking....he currently lives in Reno, NV. Read the book, it's incredible, and if you can find it, he wrote another autobiography in the '90s.

Fuente

Familiar Face
Definitly not The Skies The Limit

One of my favorite Fred Astaire movies, not a "musical" but does have a few a few great muscal numbers like "One more for the road" aka "It's quarter to 3"

Rich :cool2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner