Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Captain O

One of the Regulars
It will be nice to have that "newsboy" Tweed driving cap. I don't mind wearing something that will walk with me down by the Columbia River on a cool autumn evening. The leaves turning gold and the sun setting earlier in the afternoon. The cap evokes lots of memories. It is gray and a herringbone tweed.

There's something romantic about it.

RJR

Hat-Christy's- Foldaway 2.jpg
I couldn't resist one of 1/2 Price Paulie's Christy's for $77.

I won one of Miamibruno's auctions! A gorgeous Knox Stratoliner clone in a nice buff tan color. Adrian says it is a generous 7 1/8th, but he is going to give it a nudge to my 7 1/4, what a guy! Should be able to post the detail shots when I get back from a week long trip next week. Here are the auction photos. I am stoked!

View attachment 74530 View attachment 74531 View attachment 74532
Nice Score!!!!!!! Look forward to hearing more about it!!!!
M

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I won one of Miamibruno's auctions! A gorgeous Knox Stratoliner clone in a nice buff tan color. Adrian says it is a generous 7 1/8th, but he is going to give it a nudge to my 7 1/4, what a guy! Should be able to post the detail shots when I get back from a week long trip next week. Here are the auction photos. I am stoked!

Killer
You went to the right guy
That's a beauty right there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Can't wait to feel the felt on this one. I'll be looking at your creases in the Hat Creases thread for inspiration.

Adrians pieces are top notch ... everything I've bought from him has been wonderful

whatever it says in his description is exactly what will show up at your door.

This one will get tons of head time I'm sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40Cal

One Too Many

Nice one Red! The Knox thin ribbon hats are some of the best. I like mine so much that I tend to wear them more often than the Stetson versions.

Good job, Red! Can't wait to see it on you.

Adrians pieces are top notch ...

Picture1.jpg

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up

Awesome for you, Red! A great Knox, to be sure. Have a great trip, too!

rclark

Call Me a Cab

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR