Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
IMG_773.jpg
IMG_772.jpg
IMG_770.jpg
IMG_771.jpg
With a tip from @Redfokker i just picked up this Master Mode Custom boater from the Bay. I'm not sure of its vintage and wasn't able to find much about the company that made it but for what I settled on a price for it the quality looks excellent and I am tickled.

I'm waiting for this Stetson
View attachment 28288
It says Open Road on the sweatband but I'm thinking it's not an early Open Road but rather, a mutt put together with a repalcement sweat. Still a cool hat. I'm thinking of giving it a Spencer Tracy, Joel McCrea kind of frumpy crease. Sometimes the hat has other ideas, though.
You had me at shark's gill...

Anybody ever hear of this one? A Stetson Highway, a fedora, not the western hat......I like the looks of it.....much like the Whippet. It has a 2 1/2 inch brim.......I really like the tan binding....AND it is an OPEN CROWN!!!!
Well one is on its way from St Joseph.....along with a tawny Stetsonian that was on sale for $75.......... That should do me for a while.......
M
Images_buck-mason_fedora-hat_the-highway_750.jpg

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Anybody ever hear of this one? A Stetson Highway, a fedora, not the western hat......I like the looks of it.....much like the Whippet. It has a 2 1/2 inch brim.......I really like the tan binding....AND it is an OPEN CROWN!!!!
Well one is on its way from St Joseph.....along with a tawny Stetsonian that was on sale for $75.......... That should do me for a while.......
M
View attachment 79848
Classic double threat! Can't wait to see some head shots!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
^^^I saw the Highway at St. Joe a while back. It is part of the " City collection" (whatever that is) & I think aimed for the hipster market. It's tapered. JMO. Your opinion might be different.

PS: St. Joe currently has lots of black cherry Dobbs something-or-other if anyone is interested. On sale thru Labor Day.
Thanks for sharing that info Jack.

^^^I saw the Highway at St. Joe a while back. It is part of the " City collection" (whatever that is) & I think aimed for the hipster market. It's tapered. JMO. Your opinion might be different.

PS: St. Joe currently has lots of black cherry Dobbs something-or-other if anyone is interested. On sale thru Labor Day.
Hope I is not too tapered......will let everyone know when it arrives.....really like the look of it in the picture....
M

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo