Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

fabiovenhorst

Call Me a Cab
Well... not exactly a hat... :D

antiga-porta-cartola-de-couro-cartoleira-19908-MLB20180753486_102014-F.jpg

antiga-porta-cartola-de-couro-cartoleira-20000-MLB20180767309_102014-F.jpg

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
I'm waiting on a Charcoal Grey Akubra Banjo Patterson. Just ordered and already chomping at the bit. Won't see it until end of November:(

JoeyC

One of the Regulars
Just received tracking from DelMonico, that should be my Stetsonian finally, can't wait to get my hands on that crown . Should have it in hand by Wed. 8/19. All that's left is a CM fedora, a Larry Mahan straw and a Resistol straw, the straws being western.

Edit: I forgot about the PB Milan, add that.

Last edited:
Just received tracking from DelMonico, that should be my Stetsonian finally, can't wait to get my hands on that crown . Should have it in hand by Wed. 8/19. All that's left is a CM fedora, a Larry Mahan straw and a Resistol straw, the straws being western.

When did you order your Stetsonian? And what color is it?

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Waiting for an excellent Strat in sage from DelMonico for two months.
They shouldn't say 6 weeks out.... They should just say 3 months so you feel better when it comes sooner.... If it even does.

I understand they have no control over when they receive it from Stetson ... Just slightly impatient sometimes I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waiting for an excellent Strat in sage from DelMonico for two months.
They shouldn't say 6 weeks out.... They should just say 3 months so you feel better when it comes sooner.... If it even does.

I understand they have no control over when they receive it from Stetson ... Just slightly impatient sometimes I guess k

Jeff told me at the time I ordered that Stetson said 4-6 weeks, so he was saying 6-8. So he tried!

June 15, Tawny. perhaps yours is in as well if ordered about the same time. My Excellent Strat. didn't take quite as long.

Mine's the light grey. Ordered on April 22. So I've been waiting a while. To be fair, despite my whining, I did order an item out of the Fall 2015 catalog, and it's still Summer 2015. But I could have had 1.5 Akubras by now! :D

Last edited:

JoeyC

One of the Regulars
Mine's the light grey. Ordered on April 22. So I've been waiting a while. To be fair, despite my whining, I did order an item out of the Fall 2015 catalog, and it's still Summer 2015. But I could have had 1/5 Akubras by now!

AH, maybe Stetson is waiting for fall to produce your hat, JUST KIDDING.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
June 15, Tawny. perhaps yours is in as well if ordered about the same time. My Excellent Strat. didn't take quite as long.

i LOVE the pics I've seen of the Stetsonian "Tawny"... it appears almost a "rusty" color unlike the other Stetson Tawnys, which seem to almost have Kahki green highlights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff