Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I'm waiting on a few .... anxiously

a Penman that should be here tomorrow
a 40s Lee Tritone
an excellent Strat
a gorgeous old Davis 6X with a big fat high crown
a beautiful Lock&co. for Brooks Brothers
and a Stetson straw that I took a gamble on

they are all on their way to me ... Christmas in August

I'm waiting on a few .... anxiously

a Penman that should be here tomorrow
a 40s Lee Tritone
an excellent Strat
a gorgeous old Davis 6X with a big fat high crown
a beautiful Lock&co. for Brooks Brothers
and a Stetson straw that I took a gamble on

they are all on their way to me ... Christmas in August
Jeez, that's as many hats as I've purchased since 2008! lol

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Jeez, that's as many hats as I've purchased since 2008! lol

to the chagrin of my wife that is pretty much the average month for me

I should back off soon ... I'm starting to forget what I even have

sometimes I look at a box and wonder what the hell is in it

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hey moon, your Heritage Fawn Fed prompted me to join this thread again. It should be here in about ten days. Couldn't get it out of my head!

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Moon, since you give some hats away check out Art Fawcett's thread "Cash For Clunkers". He takes up donated hats every year starting October or November to give to homeless vets and in return gives you credit toward a custom hat. He's been doing it for the past several years. He's helped a lot of vets keep their heads warm!

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Moon, since you give some hats away check out Art Fawcett's thread "Cash For Clunkers". He takes up donated hats every year starting October or November to give to homeless vets and in return gives you credit toward a custom hat. He's been doing it for the past several years. He's helped a lot of vets keep their heads warm!

I will 100% look into that

I actually have a little stack to give away

thank you

Last edited:

JoeyC

One of the Regulars

I did not know that. I have several hats, some very nice ones I would be more than willing to donate to vets. Thank you I will look into that.

foamy

A-List Customer
I have a nice Boneteria Auloronesa beret on it's way from South Pacific Berets. What with Autumn a month or so away— I'm looking forward to it.

A re-sized modern Whippet should hit the door-step today. I'll see if I can pull it off.

Go to ebay and the like, and folks know what they're selling. A bit too dear for a hat that would be a gamble—even if it did look good on me. I'd sooner go custom than pay those prices.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda