Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

My guess is it's common practice for sellers to advertise their goods in any number of places in addition to "that auction site", and someone somewhere else made him an offer he was willing to accept. It's hard to turn down a valid offer from a customer who's standing in front of you cash-in-hand, especially when the auction listing doesn't appear to be creating a whole lot of interest.

Last edited:

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Waiting on my new straw from Nathaniels Hats in Georgetown TX. I don't have an exact photo but it is similar to this one only shaped more like a fedora rather than a western curl. He has the blanks in stock and shapes them however you like. It will have Nates custom "lizard head" bash just like the one in this photo. What luck to find the only Native American Master Hatter living 15 minutes from my home. Check out the shop at https://www.facebook.com/NatesCustomHats/ Super nice guy and he has some gorgeous hats on display in his shop.

35147445_10160384488935459_1368472203657478144_n.jpg

35687106_10160407299405459_8868223763833946112_n.jpg
Beauuuutifulll

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I just bought six of Anthony's hats, four of them Borsalinos sight unseen.

I have links for the two others
He said the Dobbs was probably his best hat

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiexSbRgm0U/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF_dF6ei007/

Happy!

This is the type of score that you’ll remember forever. Smart move to jump in fast; I don’t think these will last long.

I can’t wait to see your photos when you receive them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought six of Anthony's hats, four of them Borsalinos sight unseen.

I have links for the two others
He said the Dobbs was probably his best hat

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiexSbRgm0U/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF_dF6ei007/

Happy!

This is the type of score that you’ll remember forever. Smart move to jump in fast; I don’t think these will last long.

I can’t wait to see your photos when you receive them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
I have one of those Cross Countries. You may like it more than the Borsas.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
Yes, I know. I asked him which was his best, he said that one, and I remembered yours. I paid for everything before he changed his mind. That was the most expensive, and I still felt priviledged.

I was nervous, because I didn't know how to pay with Paypal outside or eBay. I told him I would send him a Bank of America check Federal Express Next Day Air tomorrow if I couldn't manage it, but he walked me through it.

I was lucky, because I saw his post at 2 am, PMd him, and even though his post was an hour old, all the hats I asked him for were taken. He said he was going to sleep, it being 3.30 am his time, so I asked him to please set aside all his left-over Borsalinos. I woke up at 8.30, to check if he had replied, and there was already an hour-old reply saying he couldn't hold them much longer. That scared me, so I bought them all sight unseen. Then I asked him which was his best, and that's how I got the Cross Country. The two Stetson flagships were gone, though.

RJR

Yes, I know. I asked him which was his best, he said that one, and I remembered yours. I paid for everything before he changed his mind. That was the most expensive, and I still felt priviledged.

I was nervous, because I didn't know how to pay with Paypal outside or eBay. I told him I would send him a Bank of America check Federal Express Next Day Air tomorrow if I couldn't manage it, but he walked me through it.

I was lucky, because I saw his post at 2 am, PMd him, and even though his post was an hour old, all the hats I asked him for were taken. He said he was going to sleep, it being 3.30 am his time, so I asked him to please set aside all his left-over Borsalinos. I woke up at 8.30, to check if he had replied, and there was already an hour-old reply saying he couldn't hold them much longer. That scared me, so I bought them all sight unseen. Then I asked him which was his best, and that's how I got the Cross Country. The two Stetson flagships were gone, though.

You will be well pleased with any of Moon's hats.

His collection is top notch. I have no doubt you'll be thrilled.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner