Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Ps: going flyfishing with the Son today.

Let's see your fishing hat! This was my Uncle Bob's...

b03bd6e324df6ad1f8fb160c6ba868be.jpg

Went after one hat that might fit (Stetson Feather Weight in 7-1/2) and went ahead and picked up three in 7-3/8 that (if my wife and daughter pass on them) will be trade bait. One was paired with the Stetson in an auction lot and the other two were in another lot. The Dobbs included the box. Since they can be shipped together I figured "why not?"...

View attachment 122743

View attachment 122745

View attachment 122744

View attachment 122746

Wow, now that's a haul.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Went after one hat that might fit (Stetson Feather Weight in 7-1/2) and went ahead and picked up three in 7-3/8 that (if my wife and daughter pass on them) will be trade bait. One was paired with the Stetson in an auction lot and the other two were in another lot. The Dobbs included the box. Since they can be shipped together I figured "why not?"...

View attachment 122743

View attachment 122745

View attachment 122744

View attachment 122746
Coming back in a big way! Those are all nice! Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hey, a fellow fly fisherman! A few weeks and I will be hitting some back country lakes in the Eastern Sierra. Good luck to you and your Son!
Is dibs cheating? Lol
Thanks
B
Ps: going flyfishing with the Son today. Savage River MD. First time in bout 10 years.
Fish...err...hat pics later hopefully.
Wish this old man luck. Ha

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

NewJack

Practically Family
Awaiting the arrival of a piece that is at least 90 years old! Thanks to fellow lounger Justin for making this available for us larger noggin folk! 20s Stetson No.1 Quality. History will be shared upon arrival! Never thought I'd be riding off in the sunset with this one! :D

Attachments

• s-l1600-3.jpg
    s-l1600-3.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 93
  • s-l1600-8.jpg
    s-l1600-8.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 90
  • s-l1600-10.jpg
    s-l1600-10.jpg
    459.7 KB · Views: 90
  • s-l1600-14.jpg
    s-l1600-14.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up

View attachment 122743

View attachment 122745

View attachment 122744

View attachment 122746
if that Stetson doesn't fit... ;)

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
I can't wait to see it being worn!!!!!
Awaiting the arrival of a piece that is at least 90 years old! Thanks to fellow lounger Justin for making this available for us larger noggin folk! 20s Stetson No.1 Quality. History will be shared upon arrival! Never through I'd be riding off in the sunset with this one! :D

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Wyldkarma

One Too Many
Hughes & Hughes Venezia. Saw this one at a local hat shop on consignment, the color is a very rich deep navy not bright like the photo. The local hat shop did not have my size so I went to the Hughes & Hughes website, found my size, and surprise....on sale with free shipping. Lots of fedoras on sale right now for Father's Day, ends soon.
www.hatshop.com/shop/view/venezia-mediterraneen-blue

venezia blue.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner