Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

nvilletele

One of the Regulars
These two hats are supposed to arrive today:

CC398225-74BA-4439-9F58-1A6B470D2EF3.jpeg
CE6F06B6-BA41-454E-9DAC-81A5BCE48CEB.jpeg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Always wanted one myself. I'll look forward to a comparison with your Stagecoaches.
Well, I think the felt is not the same quality, if it is, the Stagecoach have a better finish.
The Billy Kidd hat feels a bit coarser, not as much as my Akubra Sombrero, my (now) 3 The Billy Kidd hats feel all the same.
The Stagecoach felt seems to have a better finish and feel.

Went after one hat that might fit (Stetson Feather Weight in 7-1/2) and went ahead and picked up three in 7-3/8 that (if my wife and daughter pass on them) will be trade bait. One was paired with the Stetson in an auction lot and the other two were in another lot. The Dobbs included the box. Since they can be shipped together I figured "why not?"...

Stetson_Feather_Weight.jpg

Dobbs_Rainbow.jpg

Malrov.jpg

Astor.jpg

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Went after one hat that might fit (Stetson Feather Weight in 7-1/2) and went ahead and picked up three in 7-3/8 that (if my wife and daughter pass on them) will be trade bait. One was paired with the Stetson in an auction lot and the other two were in another lot. The Dobbs included the box. Since they can be shipped together I figured "why not?"...

View attachment 122743

View attachment 122745

View attachment 122744

View attachment 122746
Sweet package Bob:
I call dibs on the Rainbow iffin the girls don’t go for it!!
I pretty much destroyed mine during test procedures. Arggh
B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ