Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
I'm on a list to get a Gannon Hat Company in natural beaver, 2 1/2 inch bound brim, 4 1/2 inch crown, mid size slightly darker brown ribbon, and center dent.
Something like this:
gannon-hat-company-steel-8_f14ddba2-155f-487e-aa15-0c1e3ebe7d94_1024x1024.jpeg

In this color:
Gannon_Natural_01_1024x1024.jpg

Probably be at least a month.
Peace
:)
https://gannonhatcompany.com

I'm on a list to get a Gannon Hat Company in natural beaver, 2 1/2 inch bound brim, 4 1/2 inch crown, mid size slightly darker brown ribbon, and center dent.
Something like this:
View attachment 121738
In this color:
View attachment 121739
Probably be at least a month.
Peace
:)
https://gannonhatcompany.com

You won’t be disappointed. Michael makes great hats at an incredibly fair price. I’m a huge fan of Winchester’s natural color too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t stop myself, it seems.
After buying 5 new Biltmores recently, I just found deals on two more:

Biltmore Handmade for Belfry - "Odessa" Fur Felt Fedora Hat
View attachment 121733 View attachment 121727 View attachment 121731

And a Biltmore Chicago
View attachment 121734

Why would you want to “stop yourself?” No one here will judge you when you have to buy a new house because your current abode isn’t big enough to store all your hats.

nvilletele

One of the Regulars
image.jpg
View attachment 121751
Why would you want to “stop yourself?” No one here will judge you when you have to buy a new house because your current abode isn’t big enough to store all your hats.

Oh, the house still has room, but I just bought these two hanging shelves to see how they work.

Another smaller set of three in the closet, plus some shelves in a cabinet, were doing the job so far.

Last edited:

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
No, it's got to go. I've been wanting a good beaded band, maybe this hat would fit with it. The peyote band that bowlerman has is really nice!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I had a black Gun Club back in the '80s (post Urban Cowboy days) that I but an Alpaca silver concho band on that looked real good. Something about the dimensions just made it work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner