Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Was that homburg listed by he seller who had a Mallory in 7 5/8 for sale at the same time? I held off bidding on the Stetson hoping to get the Mallory but then at the end it went over my cap and by then I had missed the St. Regis.

Good looking hats in any case!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
No, this seller had two St Regis this black one and a grey. Both in their origional boxes! I opted to get the older black (early 50's)....it has some unique characteristics I will be posting soon. As for the grey, it was a late 50's early 60's and, well rather common. I decided to buy Steves Wegener which was a MUCH nicer hat!;)
M:)

Dobbs Hanover Square.

Dobbs_Hanover_Square_2.jpg

Richard Morgan

One Too Many

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
I like my two Stetson Fredericks so much that I just ordered a third. I want to add a brown. The Mallory Eagle I bought from @Redfokker is phenomenal, but I want something a little darker. The color I ordered is "Mink." It may not be as dark as I like, but I'll wait to see it on my head before I judge. This is a sample image.

TWFRDK822023.jpg

I own a couple of mink Stetsons and I find it a great shade of brown. I’m looking forward to seeing your hat when it arrives. If you find something that works stick with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
I like my two Stetson Fredericks so much that I just ordered a third. I want to add a brown. The Mallory Eagle I bought from @Redfokker is phenomenal, but I want something a little darker. The color I ordered is "Mink." It may not be as dark as I like, but I'll wait to see it on my head before I judge. This is a sample image.

TWFRDK822023.jpg
A lot of folks have modern Stetsons in Mink around the Lounge. It is hard to tell on a computer monitor just the exact shade of brown. You will be happy with it I'm sure. I have seen this color at my haberdasher and it is a nice, tame, rich brown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran