Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Maybe, but I can barely look at the photos without having an epileptic seizure. :confused: That said, I'm interested in seeing some decent photos after you receive it so I can figure out what it actually looks like. :D
Black ribbon’s gotta go!!
It’s begging for an out there Pug!!

I have a dancing bears bandanna that I’m trying to make into a pug. If that doesn’t work I’ll figure out something.

Maybe, but I can barely look at the photos without having an epileptic seizure. :confused: That said, I'm interested in seeing some decent photos after you receive it so I can figure out what it actually looks like. :D

You should know better! California will classify it as a weapon and ban it, or at least tax it and require me to get a seizure device license.

The seller’s photos were terrible and I really don’t know that it’s going to look like on.

1967Cougar390

Practically Family
I’m waiting on two more Black Creek felt hats for winter. I purchased one in navy and the other in black olive.
070ECDAE-940F-411F-B786-BE3E3FE4CB51.jpeg

D07FA0BC-3A83-4339-903A-7E5F9939EE17.png

Steven

What a great straw haul Bob! Even if they will have to be "mothballed" until spring, how about some detail shots? The one on the Wormser box looks to be a keeper!

Thanks Mike! Unfortunately none of them are keepers as they are size 7, 7-1/8 and 7-1/4. I guess I'm just a hat investor now.

Here are the only other pics:

Straw_Lot_2.jpg

Straw_Lot_3.jpg

Straw_Lot_4.jpg

Straw_Lot_5.jpg

Straw_Lot_6.jpg

Straw_Lot_7.jpg

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
A lot of super great looking hats you all have been posting....so,....I have to say Hello to all you wonderful gentlemen....have been think of you all...as to what hat I am so still waiting for...is one that has that mega million lotto ticket stuck behind the sweatband...think I will be a waiting for some time yet...love you all.

A lot of super great looking hats you all have been posting....so,....I have to say Hello to all you wonderful gentlemen....have been think of you all...as to what hat I am so still waiting for...is one that has that mega million lotto ticket stuck behind the sweatband...think I will be a waiting for some time yet...love you all.

It’s nice seeing you around here. You’ve been missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
So glad you posted. I was thinking about you earlier today. Stay warm.

Good to hear from you, Cindy. Hope you're taking care of yourself.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

DOGMAN

One Too Many
Great to see you posting.Hope you find that lotto ticket.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Good to ear from you.
Welcome back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav