Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
18965C6A-D7C6-46FF-9193-CB9E12B51546.jpeg
18AD188A-01CD-4CA8-A36D-8EE933A1DAD2.jpeg
Greetings All:
Well....Full disclosure....i coulda maybe mighta forgot to mention this one a err....couple weeks ago, maybe??
I swear it was an accident!!
B

Woodtroll

One Too Many
After a couple of false starts, a big pure beaver dress-weight fedora is on its way from Michael Gannon. It is whiskey color with antique copper ribbon.

I wanted a 3" brim and 5" crown to make the proportions look the way I wanted on this size 7-3/4 head, and a few months back Michael started with a western-weight body and just couldn't get the size I asked for out of the body he had. So we put the project on hold for a while, and eventually Michael turned up a dress-weight body with the material for the tall crown and "almost" 3" brim. The picture looks just as I had envisioned the hat, so I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.

Many thanks to Michael Gannon for his persistence with this project!

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
After a couple of false starts, a big pure beaver dress-weight fedora is on its way from Michael Gannon. It is whiskey color with antique copper ribbon.

I wanted a 3" brim and 5" crown to make the proportions look the way I wanted on this size 7-3/4 head, and a few months back Michael started with a western-weight body and just couldn't get the size I asked for out of the body he had. So we put the project on hold for a while, and eventually Michael turned up a dress-weight body with the material for the tall crown and "almost" 3" brim. The picture looks just as I had envisioned the hat, so I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.

This is a stellar looking hat. In brighter light i’m sure this color combo is gonna really Pop!! You might maybe need some cheap sunglasses!
Look forward to seeing this one!
B

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Very nice indeed!

This is a stellar looking hat. In brighter light i’m sure this color combo is gonna really Pop!! You might maybe need some cheap sunglasses!
B
+1

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Great color combo!

After a couple of false starts, a big pure beaver dress-weight fedora is on its way from Michael Gannon. It is whiskey color with antique copper ribbon...
Just wait until the first time you see it in bright sunlight--it really brings out the color variations in the Whiskey felt fibers, and that ribbon color should complement the felt perfectly.

Woodtroll

One Too Many
B

Very nice indeed!

Great color combo!

Just wait until the first time you see it in bright sunlight--it really brings out the color variations in the Whiskey felt fibers, and that ribbon color should complement the felt perfectly.

Thanks, everyone, for the kind comments. I’m really looking forward to seeing this in person, too. I’ll be sure to post more pictures in outdoor light when it arrives.

Y’all take care,
Regan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner