Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Telemaster

One of the Regulars
Got it in today already, gotta love Deutsche Post.

08C605ED-35B8-41E9-A1B0-AA682F574EF8.jpeg

The Jackal

One of the Regulars
I just ordered a black Panama with a turquoise band, and even though it will take a couple weeks to get here, I am really looking forward to it.
The company I work for has a black/turquoise/gold logo, so I plan to designate this as my standard hat for any time I don't have to have a hardhat on. Just need a subtle gold accent of some kind to round out the look.

Post office tried to deliver my new Panama yesterday, but I wasn't home to sign for it. I'll be picking it up this afternoon.

The anticipation now that it is local is way higher than any point leading up til now.

nvilletele

One of the Regulars
Was this a readymade hat? They sell fast in my size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No, this is a custom order in my size, 7 1/4 long oval. I went for this identical color and style, and chose “antique” color sweatband with white lining. Other choices available. He has a few listed in the already made section, but mostly seems a custom hat business.

No, this is a custom order in my size, 7 1/4 long oval. I went for this identical color and style, and chose “antique” color sweatband with white lining. Other choices available. He has a few listed in the already made section, but mostly seems a custom hat business.

Yours is sure a handsome hat. I really like how Gannon makes his hats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ