Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
I recognize that wording and font. Is this one of the many Beaver Brands? Can't wait to see more of it. Congrats to the boy and condolences to you for losing out to those small-headed guys again. Now you need to find one!

Good eye, Bob, as that stamp does indeed match for Beaver Brand (Langenberg). The box and liner identified the hat as a Kingsbury. I've found limited info for that name, both on here and the web in general. Hopefully having the hat (and box) in hand will yield some more clues, but I suspect you're spot on. Supposed to arrive Sunday.

Just arrived today, the Stetson Nevadan No.1 Quality.

IMG_8550.jpg

IMG_8549.jpg

IMG_8545.jpg

IMG_8544.jpg

IMG_8547.jpg

I haven't had time to research catalogs just yet but the felt is soft & thin, so nice, it wanted to return to a Centerfire crease. I'll get it brushed & conditioned for better pics soon.

IMG_8548.jpg

Snowman

Practically Family

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Just arrived today, the Stetson Nevadan No.1 Quality.

View attachment 267218

View attachment 267216

View attachment 267213

View attachment 267212

View attachment 267214

I haven't had time to research catalogs just yet but the felt is soft & thin, so nice, it wanted to return to a Centerfire crease. I'll get it brushed & conditioned for better pics soon.

View attachment 267215
Absolutely stellar No.1 example Jack.
No doubt you are thrilled.
Not many seen that had model name in them.
B

An Open Road clone made for a corrupt southern politician who spent a few years in prison for extortion and other crimes, and it’s a 7 3/4...how could I say “no?”

View attachment 267853 View attachment 267854 View attachment 267855 View attachment 267856 View attachment 267857

That's great, Brent!

Let us know if wearing it makes you more susceptible to graft and bribery.

Wait a minute, don't you already work for the State of California?

We may already be too late ..

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Hey hey hey
That’s what he said.
He got out in 3 yrs.
His daughter is our Senator now
but she doesn’t wear a hat.
B

I thought of you when I first saw this hat. I’m glad to hear that southern political dynasties and nepotism are still going strong!
I’ve never had a Steven’s like this...not sure what to expect.

Last edited:

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk