Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

I got busy and missed out on a couple of auctions that I was really interested in, so I consoled myself with this green western hat for $9.99. For some reason I was the only bidder (?).

1667434791877.png

1667434813274.png

1667434832489.png

1667434852423.png

1667434874426.png

Not sure of the quality level, but for less than $22.00 to my door I'm OK with it.

1667435018707.png

Last edited:

Spats McGee

One Too Many
I'm waiting for the Chocolate Brown 6X Open Road to come back in stock on Stetson's website. I just passed my 20 year anniversary of passing the bar and that's what I picked out to celebrate, dagnabbit.
I got an email yesterday, which I didn't see until I was about to head to bed. Apparently, it was back in stock, but time I got to a computer today, it was sold out again. DANGIT!

Sincityhatcollector

Familiar Face
I went looking for a green hat that I could wear for holidays and my birthday in mid March or any other time of year that I wanted a green hat for. I found this Cavanagh on the bay in what the seller called paddock green and the label says loden. It looks to be a smaller brim than normally like but I thought overall was a good color, appearance and condition.
s-l400.jpg
s-l400 (1).jpg

I went looking for a green hat that I could wear for holidays and my birthday in mid March or any other time of year that I wanted a green hat for. I found this Cavanagh on the bay in what the seller called paddock green and the label says loden. It looks to be a smaller brim than normally like but I thought overall was a good color, appearance and condition. View attachment 462481 View attachment 462482
“Loden” is an interesting color that I find to be a bit of a chameleon color shifter. Depending on light it can shift from a very apparent green…. To more greenish brown. And greenish tans In between. Usually do see it with this velvety velour like finish. Nice addition.

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up

Sincityhatcollector

Familiar Face
“Loden” is an interesting color that I find to be a bit of a chameleon color shifter. Depending on light it can shift from a very apparent green…. To more greenish brown. And greenish tans In between. Usually do see it with this velvety velour like finish. Nice addition.
Thanks, I was not aware loden could be a bit of a color shifter depending on lighting. That may really open up my options in regards to what shirts I choose to wear it with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo