Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Michael Gannon just sent me this pics...

766092351af543e812f4b707e9ba92cf.jpg
02b39d67a19398e0bdc2ef27f3a7525a.jpg
06a3fda64ad76c97f10b9973337f6152.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just received my PB hemp today. I opened the box, took it out, and saw a very nice hat, but not the one I requested. It was an Indy and I'd asked for a Strat. They said to send it back and they'll get it out by the end of next week. Irritating, to say the least.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Just received my PB hemp today. I opened the box, took it out, and saw a very nice hat, but not the one I requested. It was an Indy and I'd asked for a Strat. They said to send it back and they'll get it out by the end of next week. Irritating, to say the least.
oh wow ... you think you got someone elses order ? ... or they made the wrong hat ?

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
oh wow ... you think you got someone elses order ? ... or they made the wrong hat ?
They made the wrong hat. In all fairness, though, I remember saying that I wanted another Strat-style hemp, but in the "Indy brown", as it's listed on the website (to differentiate it from the dark brown)). That may have been the cause of the confusion. Funny thing was, that just as I got the hat and realized the mistake, the phone rang and I was informed that I'd finally received a job transfer that I've been waiting on for years. So, I was ecstatic and p.o.'d at the same time. Such is life.

Eliesti

A-List Customer
I want to say that Adam from Harv is BEAUTIFUL !!!! SUPER LITE and SOFT Felt ! Like NEW ! Pristine in EVERY Way ! ... I know what people mean by Butter , now ! Fits Perfectly , too . Thanks Harv !!!

I really loved that hat and almost bought it myself. I'm glad it's going to a good home. Enjoy it in good health (and if you ever think of selling it, let me know ;) )

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Eliesti Thanks Buddy ! Are you (I guess you are) 7 3/8 ? It is Unbelievably Nice ! SERIOUSLY ! If g.durand had it , then Harv , you know it's NICE ! Special ! Thanks again Man , you are a kind Gentleman . And I'll try to store that in my memory bank and hold it just for you when the time comes . Thanks for letting me know !

Last edited:

Eliesti

A-List Customer
Eliesti Thanks Buddy ! Are you (I guess you are) 7 3/8 ? It is Unbelievably Nice ! SERIOUSLY ! If g.durand had it , then Harv , you know it's NICE ! Special ! Thanks again Man , you are a kind Gentleman . And I'll try to store that in my memory bank and hold it just for you when the time comes . Thanks for letting me know !

Yep. 7 3/8.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy