Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is going to be hard to believe, but bear with me. When I took my PB hemp to the Fedex office yesterday the woman behind the counter was on the phone, chatting with a friend in Spanish. It took a few minutes to get her attention, but when I did I pointed to the label on the box and told her I wanted to return it to Texas. She printed off a receipt and said "Sign", so I did. Then I asked her if there wasn't a charge, but she was deep in conversation. So I asked her again, and she said, "No charge" , took the box and went on talking. This morning there was a knock on the door, and there was my box. She mailed it to me.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
This is going to be hard to believe, but bear with me. When I took my PB hemp to the Fedex office yesterday the woman behind the counter was on the phone, chatting with a friend in Spanish. It took a few minutes to get her attention, but when I did I pointed to the label on the box and told her I wanted to return it to Texas. She printed off a receipt and said "Sign", so I did. Then I asked her if there wasn't a charge, but she was deep in conversation. So I asked her again, and she said, "No charge" , took the box and went on talking. This morning there was a knock on the door, and there was my box. She mailed it to me.

I just laughed so loud that I scared my student ... so sorry

I hope you are going back there to explain what happened

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I just laughed so loud that I scared my student ... so sorry

I hope you are going back there to explain what happened
No, no. This is Miami and you get used to it. I took it to another Fedex place where they were just as rude, but I made sure I saw the label after paying the $20.00. Besides, it's Friday the 13th, and I don't want to spend the night in jail on an assault charge.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
OTW from Ebay auction.
$_3-1.jpg

Canadian Biltmore Imperial Quality. Anybody want a feather...?

ChicagoWayVito

Practically Family
OTW from Ebay auction. View attachment 49824
Canadian Biltmore Imperial Quality. Anybody want a feather...?

If you are really looking to get rid of the feathers, then I am interested. Let me know and then I'll PM you. Great looking hat by the way. I have an off white Tonak hat body and I am thinking of turning it into a hat of similar style for myself.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Well, I'm finally awaiting the arrival of a Bluegrass Green Campdraft from Everything Australian. I told myself when they ran their next sale, I was taking the plunge. They did, I did, and the $AUS has even tumbled a bit in the past couple of weeks, making it even better. Just under $100.00 with shipping.

Can't wait...
Good deal. Noticed that last night. Till Thurs I believe. $83-10%... Think you'll love the color. Its my softest Camp Draft. Softest Akubra for that matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred