Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Mighty44

One Too Many
In 2004 this thread started with “waiting for an Optimo.” So am I:

View attachment 468410 View attachment 468411

This is the third Optimo I’ve bought from this seller so I’m sure it will be fine, I just hope it fits…might be the perfect excuse for a Mexico vacation to meet Ignacio and Max @drmaxtejeda My wife might start encouraging me to buy more hats if there’s a trip to Mexico included. ;)
Congrats—I saw that and wondered if you would be interested.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Why not?

32CD8A80-13C4-4F27-95BB-C52556E085F7.jpeg
Yes, instantly!

Granville

One of the Regulars
Sticking with the obscure and seldom seen, this one is a Triumph by Champ. Seller says it was in a box with a model name of "Penthouse" and labeled "Roman Green" - however seller also says he sees the color as a chocolate brown, so... box doesn't match, or another color-shifter. I already have one Champ with an undefinable color. This one doesn't say "feel the felt" but (continued below)
Triumph1.jpg
Triumph2.jpg
triumph3.jpg
triumph4.jpg
"felted with Genuine Beaver." Does that mean they kept a beaver in the room while they made the hat out of gerbil fur?
Super Sonic Edge? I'll be busting the sound barrier everywhere I go!

Sticking with the obscure and seldom seen, this one is a Triumph by Champ. Seller says it was in a box with a model name of "Penthouse" and labeled "Roman Green" - however seller also says he sees the color as a chocolate brown, so... box doesn't match, or another color-shifter. I already have one Champ with an undefinable color. This one doesn't say "feel the felt" but (continued below) View attachment 469370 View attachment 469371 View attachment 469372 View attachment 469373 "felted with Genuine Beaver." Does that mean they kept a beaver in the room while they made the hat out of gerbil fur?
Super Sonic Edge? I'll be busting the sound barrier everywhere I go!
Nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ