Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Mighty44

One Too Many
442B7528-92E8-4B4D-B19B-ECACB49EE6EF.jpeg

I don't need to tell you how tough these are to find in large sizes, so that's a treasure. Have done some digging on the retailer but we'll save that for when it's posted in the topper unite thread.

A stack from the Great White North :nod: @BobHufford eh?!

View attachment 473086
This HAS is going from bad to worse! I know the symptoms all to well;)

Of course it’s not my size, but I’ve always wanted one of these:

View attachment 473300 View attachment 473301 View attachment 473302 View attachment 473303
Rarely see these anymore for men. The hats for ladies are more common. Very cool.

Edward

Bartender
I'm waiting for a super fino Havana Panama hat from Panama Hats Direct. I guess it's somewhere between Fl. and WI. today. It might get here today. I consider the entire thing rather 'iffy'. If I get it and love it, great. If it's not at all what I ordered or if it never shows up at all, that's OK too. :)

Andy

Hopefully you'll find something nice arriving soon - though if my bearings are right, it'll be a few months yet
before you're rushing for the straw in Illinois?

Edward

Bartender
Of course it’s not my size, but I’ve always wanted one of these:

View attachment 473300 View attachment 473301 View attachment 473302 View attachment 473303

Christies did / do a model like this (though with a grosgrain sweatband), marketed as a travelling hat. I had one for a bit (until a carpet beetle got to it..... argh). I'd have been dubious about it surviving many years if constantly folded in and out of a little box like that, but it was great for taking in a suitcase - I'd pack it unfolded and layer bit in and around it; came out of the case with a few dents that popped right back in, was great to be able to take a felt hat packed like that without need of a hatbox and never have to worry.

PanosChris

Practically Family

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ