Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Sincityhatcollector

Familiar Face
So using Christmas money and a combination of post Christmas savings I ordered a Stetson Amish fedora from Village Hats in buffalo felt.
129472.jpg (450×450)_1.jpg

I am thinking giving it a brick crease or similar crease when it arrives in a couple of weeks.

A before Christmas splurge and a hat brand I have occasionally been asked to make comparisons to, is an Akubra Campdraft in their Imperial felt. I ordered from Hats Direct in sand/silver belly.
AKUBRA Campdraft - The Hattery_8.jpg

I have not decided what crease this one will get beyond it not being a cattleman's crease as it does not fit my normal attire. I will consider any suggestions and see how she ends up. She should be arriving today or tomorrow.

Granville

One of the Regulars
Busting into a new pallet with a blue hat. Not sure what I'll wear it with, and it'll probably stay on the shelf until spring. But I couldn't resist the "Flying Cloud" liner. My first Knox; also, I read on here somewhere that Flying Clouds are hard to come by over 7 1/4 (I'm 7 3/8). Seller admits a couple of moth bites, but otherwise the hat looks clean, and the sweat and liner look to be in good shape. Another post re: clouds asked about the pin; looks like they represent maritime flags. This one reads, "Changing my course to port."
seller pic main.jpg
seller pic tip logo.jpg

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Busting into a new pallet with a blue hat. Not sure what I'll wear it with, and it'll probably stay on the shelf until spring. But I couldn't resist the "Flying Cloud" liner. My first Knox; also, I read on here somewhere that Flying Clouds are hard to come by over 7 1/4 (I'm 7 3/8). Seller admits a couple of moth bites, but otherwise the hat looks clean, and the sweat and liner look to be in good shape. Another post re: clouds asked about the pin; looks like they represent maritime flags. This one reads, "Changing my course to port."
View attachment 478075 View attachment 478076
Nice find, Granville. Love that liner.

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
Cool, yes the liner is tops!

View attachment 478075 View attachment 478076

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ