Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario said:
Hello! Now we're talking, Steve! This is such an amazingly beautiful hat. Now after having seen it so often on its own it's great to actually see it in a noggin shot. Chapeaux, monsieur! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mario, Thanks! It is a perfect fit too. I guess I need to start taking more noggin shots. :)

Thanks! Dreispitz (I know we wish there were more of these old Hückels), Mr. Paladin and RBH.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Joshinhatatama.jpg

This is one of my daily hats. Its a Bailey Duke gray fur felt fedora. I love this hat.

Heres a preview image just in case the link doesnt work:
th_Joshinhatatama.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Michaelshane said:
Fist full of dollars...:eusa_clap

Lately it's more like 'Wallet full of Cobwebs'... lol

RBH said:
Poncho Villa....

Scott Wood said:
Poncho, Villa y Sombrero:D

Okay, so who are you guys tryin' to be; INDIANA JONES or sumthin'!?!? :D

indycop said:
I thought Gene was Edward Scissorhands...lol

:eusa_clap lol

Big_e said:
Classy!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Ernest

Thank you!!

Mr. Paladin said:

I'm not EVEN going to ask which of the three... :p

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Today, it is warm and sunny (warm, meaning in the mid-30's -- good for Iowa) and I wore my second wide-billed cap from B!Wear.

I bought the black and gray a month ago, and loved it so much, I bought the copper colored herringbone, which is also featured on the website.

Love my B!Wear caps!!

karol

Lloyd

A-List Customer
Optimo Western Conversion

My new foul weather hat. 4x western beaver reworked by Optimo. More details in the Conversion Corral
optimoconversionnogginshot.jpg

Big_e

Practically Family
Today was the Sears stingy I bought from FL member Scott Wood. I wear a uniform at work but when I come back in from the field and remain in the office I'll wear a hat. I think my supervisor hates this hat because when I wear it, I"M da BOSS! I got several compliments on it today too.
Ernest

Picture416.jpg

Musashi

One of the Regulars
Mario said:
Louis Custom Hatters.

I so love this one! Maybe that's because of all the things I had to go through with it... :rolleyes:
It's getting a lot of head time anyway. :D

louis_custom_hatters_03_04_10.jpg

You look like Sam Rockwell, but thinner, and with nicer hat's Those hats just seem like a natural extention of your face. Wish i could figure out the right hat to make that work for me. Can't change my face. :)'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL