Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Big_e said:
Today was the Sears stingy I bought from FL member Scott Wood. I wear a uniform at work but when I come back in from the field and remain in the office I'll wear a hat. I think my supervisor hates this hat because when I wear it, I"M da BOSS! I got several compliments on it today too.
Ernest

Picture416.jpg
Even before you contacted me about it I thought of you when working on that one E. So glad you got it and like it :D
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Musashi said:
You look like Sam Rockwell, but thinner, and with nicer hat's Those hats just seem like a natural extention of your face. Wish i could figure out the right hat to make that work for me. Can't change my face. :)'

Thanks! :)

Musashi, you're actually doing pretty well, no doubt about that. Looking at your avatar, I think you could maybe try goin with taller crowns. It took me some time to really figure out what goes well with my facial features. I didn't think so in the beginning, but over time I found out that - contrary to my beliefs - my face can actually take larger brims and taller crowns pretty well - which is just the prey I'm out for when scouring the 'Bay these days. I have at least three or four pretty nice vintage hats with wider brims but comperatively low crows which I rarely wear because I know that those taller crowns look better on me. As you put it: it works best when the hat acts as an natural extension of your face. Go try some taller crowns, bro! :)

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Big_e said:
Today was the Sears stingy I bought from FL member Scott Wood. I wear a uniform at work but when I come back in from the field and remain in the office I'll wear a hat. I think my supervisor hates this hat because when I wear it, I"M da BOSS! I got several compliments on it today too.
Ernest

Picture416.jpg

Ernest, you make that turned-up brim look all business with that look and those glasses. If I was passing on the street, I'd think a hit was in the offing! :eusa_clap

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Come to think of it, Deputy -- if you scroll back up the page, it appears that the perfect tic-tac-toe was blocked by YOU!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Very nice. :eusa_clap
I like the gray and the fact that you've chosen buck the trend of the weekend thin-ribbon warriors. [(c) 2010, Lefty Snark Enterprises, Inc.] ;)

We drove past this guy, but had to turn around and have some fun now before he melts away. As you can see, he's already on his way out, having lost the power of his hat.

I'm in my new-to-me Borso, which looks completely different, going from deep forest green to what you see in the pics, depending upon the light.

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0137-1.jpg

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
joshinbiltmore.jpg

I wore this outfit to work today along with my Tan camelhair "Polo" coat. This is my second daily fedora. Its a Biltmore Senator. It extreamly high quality and the fur felt is extreamly soft.

Dreispitz said:
Gosh, you still have snow!

Nice decent gray! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thanks!

Yes we still have piles of it. :) I will send some over to you.

By the way great Stetson plus back drop. Where did you take the pic? It looks familiar but I can't place it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL