Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Stetson Whippet

whippet_brown_04_04_10.jpg

Mario

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:
Looks great! does BobC know you have that? :D

lol :D Dunno...I only posted one picture of that hat so far... ;)

I just took the bash from a center dent to my signature diamond and it looks much better now. That's somehow funny because the first time I tried to give it a diamond, it just didn't feel right. The lid wound't take it. It came out completely different this time.

RBH

Bartender
Lefty said:
It was pretty windy and warm around here today, and I didn't want my brim slapping around. I wore my estate sale-beater-stingy-Lee-milan, ...

DSC_0032-1.jpg

I like the looks of this one Lefty. I love a milan and really like a hat that looks like its an old friend. This one looks as if it could tell a tale that was worth hearing.
Whats the brim width on it if you dont mind?

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Mountain Man said:
"In my Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it..." Ancient boater made by Brown Brothers of San Pedro, CA.
IMG]http://s914.photobucket.com/albums/ac349/phillipcwilliams/IMG_2666.jpg[/IMG]

Very nice. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
'30s Personality Cap, at a big year end brewery tour + Barbecue event I helped organize for my residence.

23435_10150153325945621_815775620_11889770_8130268_n.jpg

A word on caps- I haven't ever seen a modern cap that even comes close to the dimensions or construction of an authentic vintage cap. There have been a variety of threads on caps here, but it seems that for whatever reason, modern manufacturers have a difficult time getting the cut correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner