Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty O'Rourke

Practically Family
Easter at Mom & Dad's

Spent Easter weekend with the folks deep in the Alleghanies - wore my tan Knox Premier to church today:

4491934242_07d132a511.jpg

4491938304_53e1cd2f5e.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:
Lefty, you and your lovely wife look great.!
You need to tell us more about that panama in another thread.
You photos remind me of one Tom took at Monteagle.
[imghttp://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8931/p1010037c.jpg[/img]

[im]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8763/p1010006nj.jpg[/img]

Thanks RBH and everyone. Those photos are quite similar and I had seen them. Maybe I'm just trying to recreate Monteagle in Ohio. I guess I'll have to get myself some overalls.

The panama is a PB/Art, which I have posted in a couple of threads. I messed with the brim using Gene's stretcher, books, and distilled water method. After a couple of tries, I'm happy with the shape - pretty flat on the sides and back, but with the brim low in front.

Robert, Thanks! It has some really nice / interesting velour. Also like the cord treatment.

So many great hats / caps yesterday! RLK, JTL, Lefty and his wife, AlanC, Salty, RBH, Dinerman, Mario, IC, Dee, MountainMan, Kurt (in Bowler thread) all looking fine! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Kaonashi

Familiar Face
My old quiksilver straw fedora (old because I bought it almost a year ago i think...), funny how much trouble i went into to get this (ahipping was soooo expensive) but i was the only one wearing a hat like this anywhere... now I could get a similar one while getting groceries and stuff... any way i like it!!! :D

second.jpg

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yesterday I wore the Dobbs Hanover Square that Gene provided me with at Monteagle.

HanoverSquareOR003.jpg

Saturday, it was my black Open Road to visit the grandkids.

HanoverSquareOR002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass