Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Yesterday's Disney Twenty

Hereward said:
The sublime vision of a man in a great hat about to light a superb pipe.

I have not yet smoked one of my pipes wearing a hat but I will remedy that soon or once the weather gets good enough to do it outside.
I am rather unsure if it would be wise to smoke while wearing a great hat...
100_0488.jpg

Her Majesty awaits me holding her car door for her lol

Scott Wood

Practically Family
CRH said:
Man, I love that purple ribbon!
Thanks C. I love it too :cool2: I have a few that are similar in the ribbon because I find that the wine/burgundy/purple colours work well in many combinations and also are WONDERFUL with darker/forest/moss greens :) Oxbloods ;) and similar hues/shades
Always fun to throw in a scarf or other accent piece in a super bright colour:p

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Michaelshane, you own that classic look. :eusa_clap

Lefty, nice shots, as usual.

Mayserwegewner, the Pallas homburg you are wearing is one of my favorites in your collection.

Woody, great hat.....light the cigar!

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
Michaelshane, you own that classic look.

Michael, I wanted to ask you, What is the color on the Borsalino? I mean what is it actually called on the style label? Thanks! ;)

Mr E Train

One Too Many
Big_e said:
Scala Boater to work today. Everybody kept saying, "Nice top hat.". :eusa_doh:
Ernest

securedownload-1.jpg

Lookin' good, e! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Top hat? [huh] Oh well, I guess you can't expect people to know what a boater hat is nowadays. I hope you educated them. ;) At least nobody said "Hey, Indiana Jones!", right?

Big_e

Practically Family
Mr E Train said:
Lookin' good, e! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Top hat? [huh] Oh well, I guess you can't expect people to know what a boater hat is nowadays. I hope you educated them. ;) At least nobody said "Hey, Indiana Jones!", right?

That I did! Funny they knew to say Top hat but none had heard of a Boater. They did have an interest in it and seemed genuinely suprised that it was made of straw. The only ones they had ever seen were of styrofoam.
Ernest

Michaelshane

One Too Many
zetwal said:
Michael, I wanted to ask you, What is the color on the Borsalino? I mean what is it actually called on the style label? Thanks! ;)
It was a size too small,I sent it to Optimo for a rebuild so I'll have to look for the original sweatband to see if it's on there.It's brownish,greenish,grayish.[huh]

Big E, You always look sharp especially sporting a Boater! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Daizwa, That is such a cool hat! Looks fantastic on you too! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

IC, Very cool cord treatment on the Akubra. I really like it! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin, Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24