Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaelshane

One Too Many
Crofut & Knapp,Milan straw.

P1050866.jpg
[/IMG]
P1040775.jpg

Chinaski

One Too Many
I haven't heard of a Zeppelin tour since Bonzo died. It's not something you see every day so thanks for including that one, Lloyd - and again, great VS oxblood!

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Well, I went out for a hike today in the hills near my neighborhood. This is the ensemble I put together:

dsc00413mb.jpg

dsc00416v.jpg

Heh, you could probably tell by now that I like dramatic, serious, squinty, no-nonesense photographs. Occasionally I'll smile though, I'm not emotionless like a Vulcan or anything. These are all taken through my cell phone, but through a bit of trial and error I try to make the best ones my forum avatars.

Chascomm

New in Town
Akubra Stylemaster for attending the centenary celebrations of the local primary school

Stylemaster_Triumph2.jpg

I confess the photo wasn't actually taken today, but I don't change much from day to day.

Big_e

Practically Family
Me. slumming it with my poplin work hat at my favorite diner. I had to do yard work after brunch so it was this hat today.
Ernest

securedownload7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24