Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redwoodjedi

One of the Regulars
handlebar bart said:
oxblood VS
oxbloodhat3.jpg

Wow Bart. You look fantastic. Nice assemblage of fine clothing good sir. That oxblood is very crisp looking. Sharp!

RJ

jbucklin

Practically Family
Handlebar, that Oxblood VS is outstanding. Do you have any other pics of it that you could post? Also, if you could list its specifications---measurements, etc., I'd much appreciate it.

Wildblue

One of the Regulars
handlebar bart said:
oxblood VS
oxbloodhat3.jpg

Wow, Bart. I really like not only the hat, but the whole retro look you have going on there with the fat tie and everything. Good proportions, which makes the bagginess quite stylish for the overall look as well! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
jbucklin said:
Handlebar, that Oxblood VS is outstanding. Do you have any other pics of it that you could post? Also, if you could list its specifications---measurements, etc., I'd much appreciate it.

Thanks alot guys. The oxblood is a heck of a color. jbucklin there are more pictures of this one on page 134 of Arts Hall of Fame thread and the crown is about 5" as bashed and the brim is 2 3/8".

Redwoodjedi

One of the Regulars
Bingles said:
Redwoodjedi said:
...with the Johnnyphi Royalist Supreme.

Cupofjoe.jpg

Awesome pics.. very sharp!!

Thanks Bingles. I try to do my Grandpa proud. It really doesn't take that much more time to dress a little nicer and still be functional. Self respect should not be a chore but instead a loving pleasure.

RJ

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
RBH said:
Been cooling off looking at some hot hats!!!
Great ones to look at today!
:eusa_clap Well done everyone. :eusa_clap

You ain't kidding. I think Redwoodjedi has found a home here. He fits right in:eusa_clap

kiltie

Practically Family
Three hats for a weekend trip -

Panama Bob for the road
IMG_1376.jpg

Friday night, Austin,TX - Penman
IMG_1401.jpg

Saturday, Fredericksburg,TX - Stetson with Mode Edge
IMG_1406.jpg

kiltie

Practically Family
Thanks RBH!
I think that Stetson, going by the size tag, is from the '50s. I like it a lot, but it's heavy duty, and I often feel like it's nicer than anything else I've got on. Unfortunately, that keeps it's airtime down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points