Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
pics taken at daughter Sarah's 16th birthday Pool party, held at a friend's house in Los Gatos, CA. Fifteen-plus years old J. Peterman Co. "20s" style hat, same as on my current avatar pic.
Right side of hat showing big bow:
06272010IMG_5063cropped.jpg
Back of hat:
06272010IMG_5070cropped.jpg

Michaelshane

One Too Many
chanteuseCarey said:
pics taken at daughter Sarah's 16th birthday Pool party, held at a friend's house in Los Gatos, CA. Fifteen-plus years old J. Peterman Co. "20s" style hat, same as on my current avatar pic.
Back of hat:
Hat?What hat?;)

Redwoodjedi

One of the Regulars
chanteuseCarey said:
Back of hat:

Humma Humma Ding Ding!:) :eusa_clap :) :eusa_clap :)

I absolutely love your uh.....hat, Carey!

RJ

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Redwoodjedi said:
Wearing my new to me Lord Cavendish fed, 50's prep collar gab jacket (reversible) and 40's flip lens sunglasses.

I’m conflicted about the jacket RJ, but I do love that Lord Cavendish of yours. :D

Redwoodjedi

One of the Regulars
B.J. Hedberg said:
I’m conflicted about the jacket RJ, but I do love that Lord Cavendish of yours. :D

Not sure if I like it either. Your thoughts on it? Can't quite tell what it is. Maybe the wrong hat or no hat? A pompadour? It fits but not sure if it "fits".

RJ

Redwoodjedi

One of the Regulars
Mr E Train said:
Since it's reversible, what's the reverse look like?

A fuzzy off white/cream color with the same color cuffs and collar. Problem. You can see the plaid through the cream colored side. That bothers me. The padded shoulders bother me as well.

Oh well. My youngest daughter likes it and I'm only out 22 bucks. I can live with that.

RJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko