Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave E

One of the Regulars
FedIV today:

FawnFed1.jpg

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
I don’t think I’ve seen a bad looking hat posted today. I especially like RLK’s Dobbs Baku Fedora. Hats off to you all. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Wildblue

One of the Regulars
chanteuseCarey said:
pics taken at daughter Sarah's 16th birthday Pool party, held at a friend's house in Los Gatos, CA. Fifteen-plus years old J. Peterman Co. "20s" style hat, same as on my current avatar pic.
Right side of hat showing big bow:
06272010IMG_5063cropped.jpg
Back of hat:
06272010IMG_5070cropped.jpg
... and that is exactly why I love having women as as part of these forums as well. Gets rather old, only seeing pics of our fellow gentlemen here.

Well taken, ma'am! Hat and all look great!

Maguire

Practically Family
I haven't really posted anything since i got back from good old Erin, but i haven't actually had any pictures taken or anything, so i took these just to show the new panama from stetson which i mentioned in a thread way back. I'm curious about the lighter colored linen suit combinations i see since it seems more difficult to match these without looking too flashy (ie a white suit makes it tough enough already). Good stuff though. The hat on the hat rack behind me is that Panama sent to me by one of you fine Fedora lounge folk to compare with the stetson model. Its a better quality hat no doubt, but goes better with my other suits than that particular one.
DSCF2523.jpg

DSCF2527.jpg

Redwoodjedi

One of the Regulars
Maguire said:
I haven't really posted anything since i got back from good old Erin, but i haven't actually had any pictures taken or anything, so i took these just to show the new panama from stetson which i mentioned in a thread way back. I'm curious about the lighter colored linen suit combinations i see since it seems more difficult to match these without looking too flashy (ie a white suit makes it tough enough already). Good stuff though. The hat on the hat rack behind me is that Panama sent to me by one of you fine Fedora lounge folk to compare with the stetson model. Its a better quality hat no doubt, but goes better with my other suits than that particular one.
DSCF2523.jpg

DSCF2527.jpg

I say that looks splendid, Macguire! Well done!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RBH said:
For some reason I like that one!
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I thought you might;) It is a damn useful hat in the heat I can attest to that!

Arkie, it is a Stetson genuine panama. RBH was kind enough to let it go. It is fairly soft and does not get brittle no matter how much sweat it absorbs.It has a perforated sweat. 2-1/2" brim and 5" crown. It think the original price tag is $8.95

Thanks H.B. and Zetwal for the encouraging words:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner