Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
cowboy76 said:
Light Grey Borsalino Fedora with black ribbon. Found this one at an antique shop earlier in the year, amazingly crisp and almost never worn by the original fellow who owned it! $30-35 I think I paid for it!! My favorite hat!

103_1944.jpg
:eek: $35!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

MKL

A-List Customer
Cowboy, that is a fine hat. What size is the brim and the crown? Very nice!

cowboy76 said:
Light Grey Borsalino Fedora with black ribbon. Found this one at an antique shop earlier in the year, amazingly crisp and almost never worn by the original fellow who owned it! $30-35 I think I paid for it!! My favorite hat!

103_1944.jpg

Marty M.

Vendor
Jovan was right to post your pic.

J.T.Marcus said:

J.T,
You look like you should be on the cover of Time magazine when they do their "Man of the Year" issue. The hat, coat sirt and tie are all elegant. Bravo.
Marty Mathis

Marty M.

Vendor
Florida's hippest couple.

deelovely said:

Ah, the classic case of the "Beauty and the Beast" ;) . Luckly for my friend Indy, he's one heck of a good guy.
You guys really make a great looking couple :eusa_clap .
Marty Mathis

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
bolthead said:
Basically I have to wear something like this to work, I'm not as fortunate as Douglas, where I can play the Mad Hatter every day....trust me, if I could I would....I envy you Douglas. Anyway, I have a couple a cheaper newsboy type caps that I wear.....this is one that the wife picked up for me to wear during the winter months. It's kind of like a sweater cap. :D Can't disappoint the Mrs. [huh]

Newsboy1.jpg

Great cap, Bolt, I wore my brown herringbown today! Remember; Caps are tops!
216972536_723179345_0_edited-1.jpg

dean

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
A nice little English Trilby.

It's a bit milder today (the frosts have been 'very' heavy of late), so I can get away with a slightly lighter felt Trilby and trenchcoat.

BURBERRYCOAT011.jpg

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
cowboy76 said:
You look like you should be in a Hitchcok film here,....the evil murderer type that doesn't say much....;)

cowboy, Thank-you for the compliment. I'm actually a Pastor of a Church. My flock would get as big a kick, out of your observation, as I did. :D

Marty, That's got to be just about the most flattering thing anybody has said about me in at least three or four days (or more likely, ever). Thank-you. :eek: :)

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Paddy, I like the hat skew you have going on there. And the expression on your face is great, goes with the skewed hat.
:eusa_clap

cowboy76

Suspended
J.T.Marcus said:
cowboy, Thank-you for the compliment. I'm actually a Pastor of a Church. My flock would get as big a kick, out of your observation, as I did. :D

Marty, That's got to be just about the most flattering thing anybody has said about me in at least three or four days (or more likely, ever). Thank-you. :eek: :)

LOL!,....That's awesome!!!,....

Well, there's your storyline then,...Pastor with hidden side,....lol
Cool.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Dinerman, I'm not usually wild about caps, but there's something special about that one. You have also successfully blended brown, blue, and grey. Fantastic look! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Technonut, That Brent not only looks good, it's a rare collectable. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Technonut

Practically Family
RBH said:
Hey Techno what are the specs on that cool thin ribbon? From the 2nd photo it looks as if the crown is fairly high.

The Brent has a 2 1/2 inch brim, and the crown is sitting at 4 1/4 inches...

It is about the same as my vintage Royal Scot (brown) and Portis... Those are the original bashes that Royal Scot and Portis had when purchased.. I think I got the Brent pretty close eh? ;)

BrentORnew009.jpg

BrentORNew008.jpg

J.T.Marcus said:
Technonut, That Brent not only looks good, it's a rare collectable. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thanks J.T.... :) I wanted something different to mess with, and could not pass the Brent up when I saw it on the bay recently... ;)

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Technonut said:
The Brent has a 2 1/2 inch brim, and the crown is sitting at 4 1/4 inches...

It is about the same as my vintage Royal Scot (brown) and Portis... Those are the original bashes that Royal Scot and Portis had when purchased.. I think I got the Brent pretty close eh? ;)

BrentORnew009.jpg

BrentORNew008.jpg

Wow!! Those are fantastic looking!!!

Thanks J.T.... :) I wanted something different to mess with, and could not pass the Brent up when I saw it on the bay recently... ;)
Wow!! Those are really fantastic looking!!! I really like the brown with the binding!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Marty M. said:
Ah, the classic case of the "Beauty and the Beast" ;) . Luckly for my friend Indy, he's one heck of a good guy.
You guys really make a great looking couple :eusa_clap .
Marty Mathis
Maybe Bonnie and Clyde, I don't think she's a beast!!lol lol

P.S. Patiently waiting for that MartyMathis.com:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic