Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Here is my new hat made by Gary White. 5" open crown, 2 1/8 inch brim, tapered. Brown, 100% beaver. Cavanagh edged. My most comfortable hat.

Dec122010123.jpg

Lookin' sharp DRB! That brim width is perfect on you and the felt quality looks amazing. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Chinaski

One Too Many
Rodkins, you continue to post great lids. Deputy Swoopy, I really like that Buckaroo - the ribbon sets it off really well! Zetwal, I've yet to see a hat you posted that I wouldn't want to own and wear, and Michaelshane, great style as always!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Chinaski

One Too Many
And I almost forgot, Mario, we need to get in touch with Scorsese and get you on Boardwalk Empire. Looking good! Also, Bart, you're going for a bit of a different look today, but you've still got your own style...

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Rodkins, you continue to post great lids. Deputy Swoopy, I really like that Buckaroo - the ribbon sets it off really well! Zetwal, I've yet to see a hat you posted that I wouldn't want to own and wear, and Michaelshane, great style as always!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
Thanks, Chinaski.
Today it's still my favorite hat - my first real vintage hat - The Royal Stetson Deluxe
c5a5e8c1.jpg

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Thanks. It's a VERY smooth, soft felt and lightwieght as well. can't find anything about this brand, but it was sold at Monnigs Dept. stores in Ft. Worth back in the late 40s early 50s. My father wore it ONLY on Sundays and when he wore his suit and i do about the same. It's truly a "dress" hat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats