Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Gotta "dress up" in the Monkey Suit so will be wearing my fathers 1947 Rittenhouse with it today.

11-8-10008.jpg

That's a really nice one, and a very different look for you. I like the color of it.

DRB

One Too Many
Nice ones Steve, RLK (not baaaaaaad) and - monbla256, your father's 1947 hat, wow! Great condition.

Going out tonight. Optimo 1000 Porcelain White

Oct1320101.jpg

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice ones Steve, RLK (not baaaaaaad) and - monbla256, your father's 1947 hat, wow! Great condition.

Going out tonight. Optimo 1000 Porcelain White

Oct1320101.jpg

Where'd the top of your head go, and what's with the black bar just floating above your noggin? lol

In all seriousness though, that hat is as beautiful as the color is intense!

scooter

Practically Family
Hello to all, I'm the new guy here and I'll post a couple of pics here shortly. I've had a long time love affair with hats, courtesy of my grandfather. I just recently found myself a Stetson Downs that I'm pretty partial to and I'll take a picture of it soon. I do, however, hope someone can provide some clarification for me. I've seen references to underwelt and overwelt, as well as a Cavanaugh edge. I've tried to research this without success, so could someone explain the differences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats