Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jauntyone

Practically Family
Great hats, everyone! I really like that Open Road, Hatophile:eusa_clap

After several days wearing my new Dobbs, I'm back to my VS thin-ribbon today. Hatco makes a nice hat, but there ain't nothin' like one of Art's chapeaux!
IMG_6812-1.jpg

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hatophile, that OR is really awesome! I haven't yet seen an OR in that color.

Jaunty, that VS is sharp. It really brings out the fiend in you (or maybe that's the flash ;)).

scooter

Practically Family
Well, you had no competition because it evidently wasn't my size! LOL That is a sharp hat. RLK, that borsalino is magnifique!

DRB

One Too Many
So many nice hats lately, won't bother with names, but keep them coming. Here is my contribution. Gary White, 70% mink 30% beaver, sand color.

Jan102011hfg11.jpg

Excellent look. Are you riding in a carriage? Lovely neighborhood there.

Thanks!... it is a fine spot for carriages - one of our system of Olmsted designed parkways created in anticipation of the Pan American exposition in 1901. The west side section ( I live a few blocks away) is intact and a handsome main thoroughfare today. Much of the rest was sliced through with ugly 1950s era arterials.

So many nice hats lately, won't bother with names, but keep them coming. Here is my contribution. Gary White, 70% mink 30% beaver, sand color.

Beautiful mostly mink there DRB - I hope to visit Gary later this month when he's back in the shop. I've accumulated a few projects that need his attention.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That 1912 looks great, RBH! I really like that rich brown color :eusa_clap.

...I wonder what I ought to call mine..lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn