Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Single digits today. Wearing a down jacket underneath a leather jacket and some earflaps with my open road twenty-five.

OR25_011711.jpg

Great shot Alan, and in black & white it looks even colder.:eusa_clap

Cheers!

Dan

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
I watched The Man from Snowy River again this weekend... Saw a few hats with a brim like that weathering the elements...What is the brim on that Stetson Bronco lid you have?

I think you're talkin' about the ol' Stetson Buckaroo. ;) The brim on that one is 3"...

Buck-4.jpg

Buckaroo-1.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What a great weekend of hats everyone! Some really great westerns especially!

Yesterday, my cocoa Open Road:

ORDrKnox001.jpg

Today, my Dr. Knox (modern from HATCO-Garland):

ORDrKnox004.jpg

scooter

Practically Family
Here's my most treasured hat, a Penney's Marathon courtesy of Buler, on the old hatrack at the Salt River Canyon in eastern Arizona. Took a 315 mile road trip with SWMBO today, and it was gorgeous out there. Here's a little taste of the canyon for you outdoor lovers.

IMG_0790.JPG

IMG_0787.JPG

Last edited:

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Here's my most treasured hat, a Penney's Marathon courtesy of Buler, on the old hatrack at the Salt River Canyon in eastern Arizona. Took a 315 mile road trip with SWMBO today, and it was gorgeous out there. Here's a little taste of the canyon for you outdoor lovers.
I have some serious hat envy for that one. Wow.
Yesterday (I was off work) - Royal Scot
0066ffa5.jpg

This morning - Akubra Sundowner
c9e607ca.jpg

buler

I'll Lock Up

Scooter, looks great on you!

B

Great driving hat, Scooter... that Arizona highway has amazing scenery.
Billy, I just love your homburgs. I have no idea why they are not more popular.

thanks for posting, everyone!

Last edited:

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
I guess I can't post pictures yet, but my lid today is my light tan Resistol Open Road clone (a San Antonio? The sweatband only says "Self-Conforming" and "Melorol"). A center-dent, but currently rebashed from front-pinch fedora to side dents. Lightweight, especially since I removed the liner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn