Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buler

I'll Lock Up
Now we're on page 3333 and I'm the first to post - guess the next round is on me! :D ;)

Just a side note on posts per page. You can go to Settings > General Settings> Posts per page and change the default to a higher number. Then you get more posts displayed before it jumps to a new page.

B

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sticking with the straws, black Knox today.

DSC05056.jpg

DSC05058.jpg

Johnny Dollar

New in Town
wore my vintage grey fedora as my easter bonnet today in and around the baltimore inner harbor.

5650425172_48c50d4113_z.jpg

the hat is a dobbs fifth avenue, new york - i bought it in saint louis, and the sweatband is marked boyd's st louis - clayton.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Just a side note on posts per page. You can go to Settings > General Settings> Posts per page and change the default to a higher number. Then you get more posts displayed before it jumps to a new page.

B

I left the settings at the default ten posts per page. Higher post counts per page makes for increased load times, especially with photo-heavy threads like this one.

DRB

One Too Many
Great pictures today guys. Here's mine. Me, my daughter, and granddaughter. Easter egg hunt at church.

Apr242011Easter331.jpg

DRB

One Too Many
Easter today. Wore my Bone colored, 100% beaver, "The Custom Hatter" - Gary White.

Apr242011Easter371.jpg

Hat's a little crooked. Usually it sets right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum