Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brando11

A-List Customer
I got out of the city today. We went horse back riding and did a little target shooting. I got to wear my belly nutria. I'm thinking 1930s (or possibly 20s). A superb hat.

ea88996b-1-1.jpg

Zetwal-
I can see I'm going to have to pay more attention to your posts. That hat is a stunner!

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Zetwal-
I can see I'm going to have to pay more attention to your posts. That hat is a stunner!

I can't visit every thread. But I do like to check this thread regularly. Thanks for your encouragement brando/alanfgag/chinaski/robstc. I didn't realize until I got home that yesterday was JBS's Birthday.

Lefty, you're a tough nut to crack! ;)

Billy, Thanks! It's a very light gray but can almost look white in direct sun light.

Dieter, Looks like you are also having some nice weather. BTW super black Borsalino!

Zetwal, Beautiful old Nutria belly thin ribbon!

David, Cool photo! Great Silver Belly VS!

This is an old Resistol DoubleX that I put a leather band on & tweaked the crease like on Justified, one of my favorite FX Network shows since The Shield was over. I named it the RGT after the character...
Photo-0092.jpg

Feeding the horses in the front pasture this morning...

Same hat, different days...
Since the season finale of Justified was last Wednesday night, I have been wearing the RGT regularly...

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David, Cool photo! Great Silver Belly VS!

Thanks - one of my favorites for sure.

That's a nice piece of press photography!

I think the press qualifies as vintage as well, Alan!

Looking dapper at the office, David, but I am a bit worried about that pristine Silver Belly VS next to the press!

Thanks AL - I can see the eBay 2065 post now:

"Vintage VS Art Fawcett hat. Good condition other than odd stains in various Pantone colours"

Good hat on you.

Thanks a lot Dan. Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn