Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A superlativa morning... the backyard is in bloom and nothing is overgrown... yet.

052611_1.jpg

Bold-looking hat. I like the way you put 'em together.

Chinaski

One Too Many
Hitting the Open Road today.

Photoon2011-05-26at1710.jpg

I went for a hike, just a walk's distance from the house. I still do keep it in the original hat box, too. I don't tend to do the same with my vintage Stetson or Akubra though, they just sit on top of a shelf until I grab one.

I really like the cattleman's crease and upbrim on you, Good. Looks great!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
randooch: Thanks, I appreciate it!

Trombone: We have to swing over to the Hamm Building one of these nights to catch you playing. Have wanted to enjoy some live jazz at the Artists' Quarter for a long time.

David: Love the pictures! The buzz will make your already lofty crowns appear even more towering, I predict! :eusa_clap

Lefty: Thanks, and thanks...for a bellyache of a laugh this morning! :pound:

Have a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day weekend, everyone! :wave:

T Rick

Practically Family
Earlier enroute to pick up a wedding present for my Niece (wedding next week). Dobbs Fifth Avenue, 2 1/4 inch brim, just arrived Thursday. First outing, since I'll be wearing a black suit to the wedding, I think I'll wear this too (or the Nostalgia maybe). One of two Dobbs that arrived this week, will post more in the Diner and/or New Hats threads.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Today we were shooting an engagement session for one of our wedding couples. The groom is a firefighter and we had a great time taking some shots of him and his fiance at the Dover, NH fire stations. My wife grabbed this quick shot of me and my Campdraft while we were waiting for them to do a quick clothes change

D326402-L.jpg

T Rick

Practically Family
Great shot David, I really like that bash on the Camp Draft. Started raining again here, and I didn't want to subject the vintage Dobbs to the weather, so I switched to my BG Camp Draft too...

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks - I tell you, these CDs are pretty much indestructible.

The nastier the weather, the more mine gets worn, snow, rain, wind (thank goodness for the wind trolley) and sun/sweat - like today.

In addition, I've bashed it a number of times (I also like the current one, which is a center crease), never been gentle and the hat is still as good as new.

Easy to see why the CD is so popular!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner