Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Al - you have indeed reached Hat Mecca!

Bowlerman - nice shots and also nice to see that the ice has melted up there :D

Lefty - looks like another fun day out for you guys!

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I'm keeping my eyes on you.
The+fly+1958_flyview.jpg

T Rick

Practically Family
Today, something different. In the mail the other day, I received my new Boinas Elósegui Super Lujo Beret from Ron Greer. This is the 12.25 inch version.

standard.jpg

Beret looks great TRick... as does that Borsalino Aeron-Lite, Zetwal.

Did some flea market shopping today - wore my Hand the Hatter Montecristi.

060511.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
There are some great looking Montecristis popping up lately, and that's certainly one of them. Very nice.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Looks like a great day of hats, gentlemen!

Robert: I like the color and texture of that straw! Pug looks really interesting as well.

InsolentPuppy: Welcome to the lounge! From your avatar photo it is obvious that Worth & Worth Cuenca looks great on you. Please post some larger photos of it when you can.

Alan: Thank you! That old Hand The Hatter Montecristi optimo is to die for. Find anything nice at the flea market?

Lefty: Thanks!

150719541: Gracias!!

David: Great photo and a great hat on you, that Mr. Main Street!

Alex: Good to see you out enjoying the wonderful weather this weekend. That old gent at Target knew a good hat when he saw it. Terrific looking hat on you.

zetwal: Beautifully composed photo of a lovely hat.

T Rick: Awesome beret. Looks like you took the photo sitting on your Harley!

GamaH

A-List Customer
0413011503.jpg

So I wore this blue Carlton Club since it's super warm and nice out. I was walking through Target and this older gentleman was standing by the store scooter he was riding. He was wearing a sweet dark grey milan. He saluted me as I walked by.

I love that hatband.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
I'm curious-- were you able to take a look in person at some of his straw rolled brims? The few pictured on the website look tight and pristine, but I never can get a true read from those isolated marketing photos glowing on my monitor.

Thank you, Jeff, I really appreciate your kind words! Great photos of you and your hat and pipe at the lake!

The hats Graham has at the shop, at all price ranges, are consistently and evenly woven and of wonderful color, and he has many examples that look much better than the ones illustrated on his website. The blocking and finishing are, as with his felts, top notch as well.

We decided to visit the zoo today.

Splendid set of photos, Lefty! Beautiful hats, too. What are you wearing?

Al - you have indeed reached Hat Mecca!

Thanks, David, I don't want to leave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff