Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Randall-- that Borso is super nice. You do, in fact, wear it like it was made for you-- looks very natural, color, style, fit-- everything. Does Borsalino have a fancy name for that color?

David (JH) -- I meant to comment on that Tumwater as well. Those kind of blow me away, especially that silverbelly and your pecan. Those are some of my personal favorites on the lounge and I always love to see them.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Last night heading to my daughter's soccer game...
b7ac8836.jpg

Penney's Marathon

DJH

I'll Lock Up
B'Man - thanks for the nice comment on the Tumwater. Tony does make outstanding hats.

Mike - great Borsalino and I'm totally on the same page as you this morning, wearing one of mine.

smugshot221170-L.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Stuck - anther VS morning for me.

Stuck in a good rut!

I got in this morning and was caught by my wife reading the paper inside with my VS hat on. Duh!!!

Photo-on-2011-11-18-at-1148-M.jpg

Yes, cross my heart and eat apple pie, I will wear other hats soon. My current affair with my new VS has me forgetting that I have it on after I come in this morning. I was reading the MPLS Star Tribune and the NY Times when my wife grabbed the above photo.

Feeling for the loney hats on my shelf, Eric -

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Gorgeous Borsalinos, Mike and Dave. What color is yours, Dave, looks like a gray-green?

Thanks Hatto - this one is way up in my favorites list. It is actually a nice slightly warm grey - the nasty office lighting and phone camera conspired to mess up the colour balance.

Here's a better image:

D329368-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot