Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatHatGuy

New in Town
wow!

262441_10150356863979305_521754304_9677231_3889665_n.jpg

Wow, Thanks, you got it up there.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I like the idea of Art being a Bartender - free drinks with every hat purchase!

Rusty, your nice Sportaire encouraged me to wear mine this morning.

smugshot1150378-L.jpg

Alan, the old Stetson looks good on you.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Oh I REALLY like your Sportaire, David. The color (silverbelly?) is more akin to what I wear. The design, though is amazing on both yours and Rusty's.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Oh I REALLY like your Sportaire, David. The color (silverbelly?) is more akin to what I wear. The design, though is amazing on both yours and Rusty's.

Thanks, Ale. Yes my Sportaire is Art's Silverbelly. The ribbon is green, so dark it looks black in a lot of lighting conditions.

Of all the various designs I see from Art, the Sportaire is still one of my all time favorites - classic VS!

There's another example of a hat with dimensions that do not suggest an era; it's truly timeless.

Thanks for the notes on the Stetson and apologies for the grainy indoor iPhone shot.

Lefty, very apt observations about this hat. The flat brim flange and two-way frayed bow speak the era of manufacture, but the dimensions and blocking would wear just fine in many decades since the roaring twenties.

scooter

Practically Family
DOB, looks like a nice cap. Is that leather?

Srserl, that Resistol Deming is pretty slick too. Resistol makes some pretty nice hats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk