Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
...and the hat still looks amazing, Eric. Good as new!

A little swimming with the hat did not hurt it at all. The cold water plunge to fetch the hat brought laughs by my wife as she listened to the story when it happened.

A reluctant member of the polar bear club, Eric -

Photo-on-2011-12-02-at-1044-M.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Alan; Thank you very much for sharing a bit of your wonderfull family and Thanksgiving. The family, Buck included are treats to visit thru your pictures. Additionally, the location provides a stunning backdrop to all of your life's treasures.

All the best, Eric -

Eric, Jeff... thank you.

Jeff, the windblown daughter is Lily - she will be 17 in Feb. Sophie is 20. The coat is 1980s era Missoni. And happy birthday to you... from the other thread!

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Went through some pics of my small family when we were all together this past Easter. My sister and her son came up from south Texas and my daughter and her family came down from Seattle and all stayed in a nice Bed n Breakfast here in town. First pic is of the patio/garden outside my daughter's bungalow. The rest were taken in this area.

74980023.jpg

My mother, "le grande dame" of the family ( she just turned 87 last month) with her two grandchildren, my daughter and sister's son and my three grandchidren in the patio/garden.

89180022.jpg

Introducing my grandson to a good Panama, one of my Medio Fino Montecristi's :)

EasterSunday013.jpg

It was a great visit especially for my mother :)

Last edited:

Gromulus

Practically Family
alanfgag;1359762 [IMG said:
http://www.avertedimagination.com/hats/thanksgiving/tday5.jpg[/IMG]

tday6.jpg

A couple of beautiful girls there Alan. Having three daughters myself, I can relate to them being "daddy's little girls". Of coure being outnumbered four to one often makes me humble (and broke!).

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Even though it was just to the post office, I thought I’d try out my new Beaver Brand western conversion. It’s hard to get a decent photo of a white hat.

BatmanPhoto.jpg

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Even though it was just to the post office, I thought I’d try out my new Beaver Brand western conversion. It’s hard to get a decent photo of a white hat.

BatmanPhoto.jpg

Great job with that Beaver Brand Derby!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Do you have some pictures of the liner and sweatband? What is that color called?

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Hard to get a good photo in this instance?! I think that's a fantastic photo!

Thanks Zetwal. It's just so bright out with the snow up here now. I had to close the curtain most of the way.

Great job with that Beaver Brand Derby!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Do you have some pictures of the liner and sweatband? What is that color called?

Thanks Josh. It’s actually their “white”. I’d love to see their winter white now. I emailed Duane at the fedorastore and asked him what he would actually call it, white or ivory, and he said ivory, but it’s a very light ivory. Here’s a pic of most of the liner and sweatband.

DSCF2476.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy