Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the nice comments on the Disney, gents.

Rodkins -- like that Sovereign.

DJH -- very nice looking Black Cherry VS!

Alan -- time to put those lightweights back on the shelf! :D

Hatophile -- nice hats the last couple of days. I like the way you wear your lids. :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

amador

A-List Customer
So many Hats, so little time! Great lids!
Kirk, I put a C on it, we'll see if it holds. I found that my black FedIV likes a C inspite of trying to smooth it out to a teardrop. The extra creases just sort of reappear and stay even with steaming. I figure that my head shape and the tilt and turn is the determining factor. May I say that it fits like glove? Or is that mixing metaphors? I put my gloves on at the drop of a hat?

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
No wind, but cool and crisp ... very early and lovely Stratoliner.

80384f87-1.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Temperant weather, high nearly 30' today, puts me out in light wool today. My Stetson Whippet, rich brown, accompanies me thru this morning and afternoon. It compliments most clothing and todays is no exception.

Photo-on-2011-12-08-at-1139-M.jpg

I am wearing the crease high shallow teardrop with side creases. I had it in a center-dent, but the hat seems to find itself out of the crease. It has decided. I like the high look today.

Photo-on-2011-12-08-at-1142-M.jpg

Got to love the dog!

Thanks for letting me share. Best, Eric -

Last edited:

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
+1, and nice coat! Is that hat grey or greenish?
Thanks, BMan. The coat is a Brooks Brothers sportcoat I found in a thrift shop for $15 when I was recently in Maine. I had it cleaned and the sleeves let out and now it's one of my favorites.

The hat is actually dark brown in most lighting.

jwalls

Vendor
Great shot of the trolley button. I still have one black and one green Knox wind trolley, but my pics did not come out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen