Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buler

I'll Lock Up
Today -- Stetson U.S. Forest Service 3X...

3XFS-0.jpg

Jimmy, thanks for posting this one again. Its so simple, yet perfect. I'll find one in my size someday.

B

m0nk

One Too Many
Had to post this... I'm working my PT job as an EMT in the fine (broke) capital city of PA:

LT_12102011.jpg

It's not exactly a fedora, but then the title of the thread is "What Hat Are You Wearing Today", and I'm wearing my work hat. :D

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Scooter - nice RS you have there.

m0nk - I hope the city still has enough $$ to pay you guys!

Bluegrass Whippet for me this morning:

IMG2683-L.jpg

m0nk

One Too Many
Scooter - nice RS you have there.

m0nk - I hope the city still has enough $$ to pay you guys!

Bluegrass Whippet for me this morning:

IMG2683-L.jpg
Very nice looking whippet!

And luckily the city doesn't pay us, the local hospital does... we just work here.... heh

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Just back from picking up my betrothed at the airport. Wearing my slate grey Royal Stetson, I found on E-prey. This is a nice, comfy hat, but it was kind of blocky from a front view when I first acquired it. I had to work it a little to streamline a little.

Suits you well, Scooter.

Sam Craig

One Too Many
Had to post this... I'm working my PT job as an EMT in the fine (broke) capital city of PA:

LT_12102011.jpg

It's not exactly a fedora, but then the title of the thread is "What Hat Are You Wearing Today", and I'm wearing my work hat. :D

If you are doing EMT work, then may the Lord bless you and keep you.

I work with EMTs and cops and firefighters in (one of) my jobs and have for more than 30 years in journalism and I have seen first hand the dangers you face, the people you save and the difference you make.

I don't care for ball caps, but you have every reason to be proud of that one and I for one am glad you shared it with us.

In fact, it would be a great addition for someone ... like you, perhaps ... to start a thread featuring public safety personnel in their head gear ... hard hats, fire helmets, etc.

Keep up the good work, and thanks!

Sam

randooch

I'll Lock Up
I don't care for ball caps, but you have every reason to be proud of that one and I for one am glad you shared it with us.

In fact, it would be a great addition for someone ... like you, perhaps ... to start a thread featuring public safety personnel in their head gear ... hard hats, fire helmets, etc.

Keep up the good work, and thanks!

Sam

What he said! :eusa_clap

Great bunch of hats in the last couple of pages. I'm loving all the subtle shades of green . . . Marc, that's a super cap. Looks like upholstery almost! Leather or cloth sweat?

suitedcboy

One Too Many

LT_12102011.jpg

Nice cap but I think you could become the Fedora Donning First Responder. Imagine the extra benefit of having a fedora to fan fainted persons with. Ball caps just don't have that level of air movement.

m0nk

One Too Many
Nice cap but I think you could become the Fedora Donning First Responder. Imagine the extra benefit of having a fedora to fan fainted persons with. Ball caps just don't have that level of air movement.
I have honestly thought about wearing one of mine to work.

Thanks all for the nice comments. It's quite a change from my day job, in work and in the way I get/have to dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic