Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyspew

One Too Many
Today -- Stetson U.S. Forest Service 3X...

3XFS-0.jpg

Nice hat, lovely monitors.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Alan, don't despair, the snow will come.

I continue to mess with my Resistol 15X. Another brim trim today. Now it's 3 1/4 front and back, 2 7/8 side to side.

And I lost the pusillanimous factory ribbon. This lady's grosgrain belt (30 cents) reached out and grabbed me today. I rather like it.

8784ee29d00453d71323474176.jpeg

DNO

One Too Many
Me and my black sovereign quality, velour finish Stetson Playboy returning from my evening walk...it's a bit chilly out there. One of these days I'll remember to leave the glasses at home.

Photo0616.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Randall - looks as though you're having fun with the Resistol!

David - good look with the Stetson

Late afternoon today, I was heading out to pick up Miss Holliday from the airport (really annoyed Southwest is stopping Philly-Manchester flights!) with my Stetson Stratoliner:

photo19-L.jpg

Marc - that is too cool. I never find hats like that, when I look on eBay :mad:

scooter

Practically Family
Just back from picking up my betrothed at the airport. Wearing my slate grey Royal Stetson, I found on E-prey. This is a nice, comfy hat, but it was kind of blocky from a front view when I first acquired it. I had to work it a little to streamline a little.

IMG_1236.JPG

IMG_1234.JPG

IMG_1231.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael